BIC Sensitive Shaver uploaded by Layal L.BIC Sensitive Shaver uploaded by Tiffani L.

BY BIC #28 in Men's Razors

Bic Shaver: Designed for a sensitive, soothing, comfortable shave Single blade for easy cleaning Sensitive see more...

• I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritat...2 Answers
  • Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them...4 Answers
BIC Sensitive Shaver
  • "Also, these do not come with any sort of soap bar so you need shaving gel or soap to shave." in 1 review
Angel D.
Buda
Ill give a four star just because you have to throw that razor the first time u use it if no it will get rusty but gets the job done
James W.
Marion, VA
Im pretty rough on a razor so a disposable one is a must. I generally get 2 shaves out of one razor vs others i have to trash after 1
Luke S.
Bought these once when I was on vacation because I had lost my blades and razor to the TSA. They worked but cut my face a few times.
Samantha T.
Brodhead , KY
It may be a simple razor but it's one that gets the job done. I love that it's cheap and that they can be found just about anywhere.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
While my skin isn't particularly sensitive; these razors are awesome! They do treat your skin less harsh than others I have tried.
Scott M.
Belleville, NJ
A smooth shave gently done, and they'll never know your skin is sensitive....no cuts, no scrapes...just a clean-shaven fellow...
Bernardo F.
Round Rock, TX
With the addition of shaving cream, the sensitive shaver made shaving much more smoothr! Plus, it leaves a clean-shaven surface.
Amber T.
Middleburg, FL
These are good if you are on a budget. I don't recommend them. Every time I use these I get razor burn, cuts, and little bumps.
Adilene R.
Not sensitive AT ALL I get cuts often but I mean it is affordable so I mean I'm guessing it dies its job for a price like that
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
These razors do not work as well as the others my boyfriend has used. They nic your skin so easily. I will not buy these again.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them for my husband.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritated after shaving?