BIC Sensitive Shaver uploaded by Tiffani L.

BY BIC #25 in Men's Razors

Bic Shaver: Designed for a sensitive, soothing, comfortable shave Single blade for easy cleaning Sensitive see more...

• I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritat...2 Answers
  • Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them...4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Also, these do not come with any sort of soap bar so you need shaving gel or soap to shave." in 1 review
Pamela Y.
Haughton
I bought these and they didn’t do too well. I have very thick and coarse hair so I just have to have better. Price is good.
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
I know they are super cheap but they get a very close shave. I buy the pink I have tried sones for girls and love these.
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
These shavers work fine ! The only thing is if your not super comfortable with them then you'll probably hurt your self .
john c.
Buffalo, NY
Works ok. made cheaply though but its disposable what would you expect. would buy in a pinch if I ran out of other items.
Jakob S.
Round Rock, TX
These work pretty good for a one time job, but after that you cant use it again. i bought it at target for a decent price
Carlos A.
They never cut me and I can trust them to use on any part of my body. They are cheap and easy to find. Good for travel.
Abigail G.
Good razor for the price. It was OK but it left so many razor bumps on my legs. Like I said they are OK for the price.
Tina N.
Guilty of using this before and getting it done the same way the woman's razors do! Cheap, light, and does the work!
chase f.
Edmonton, KY
Not very sharp. Will last me about three shaves before getting dull and nicking me. The pro is that they are cheap.
Karina S.
This razor are not worth the money! Leaves razor burn which is very uncomfortable! I do not recommend this product.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them for my husband.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritated after shaving?