BIC Sensitive Shaver uploaded by Tiffani L.

BY BIC #27 in Men's Razors

Bic Shaver: Designed for a sensitive, soothing, comfortable shave Single blade for easy cleaning Sensitive see more...

• I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritat...2 Answers
  • Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them...4 Answers
BIC Sensitive Shaver
  • "Also, these do not come with any sort of soap bar so you need shaving gel or soap to shave." in 1 review
Annie U.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
While my skin isn't particularly sensitive; these razors are awesome! They do treat your skin less harsh than others I have tried.
Tina N.
Tina N.
Guilty of using this before and getting it done the same way the woman's razors do! Cheap, light, and does the work!
Lynnsey D.
Lynnsey D.
THE WORST.
My boyfriend and I bought these to use whenever we go on vacation so he can shave his face and I can shave my legs; however, you truly get what you pay for with these razors. They barely work, and leave a lot of irritation. We've definitely learned that it is sometimes better to invest in a better quality product rather than buy a cheap alternative.
Zulem S.
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
They are not good at all. This big sensitive shavers cut you and they don't shave right. At all.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
I bought these razors a a cheap quick buy. I have to honestly say I will not be purchasing these again. These are not gentle at all and really barely do the job. I found myself going over the same spot at least twice. I also noticed that regardless of how carefully you shave you will still more than likely end up with tiny nicks and razor burn. I definitely would only recommend this as a last resort.
stephanie m.
stephanie m.
South Bend, IN
My aunt use to buy these for us to use so I new no better and just used them but when got older and started buying razor my self I totally found out just how amazing other brands were and so much gentler on the skin
Galeton, PA
I buy these for my husband from the dollar general. He likes to use these for his "rough cut" before he uses his shaver. They are inexpensive and he says that they work better than other razors he has tried.
Becca G.
Becca G.
Henderson, KY
My parents always used these razors, so when I started shaving, I didn't have any choice. I knew from the beginning that I didn't like these razors. You get what you pay for in these razors. Yes, they're cheap, but they don't work that great.
alecsandro s.
alecsandro s.
esse barbeador bic é bom, porém quando a barba é muito grossa fica cega muito rápido. no meu caso não tenho muita barba, porém, é bem grossos os pelos da barba e as vezes com o uso de um aparelho não é o suficiente, por outro lado o valor é bem acessível então acho que uma coisa compensa a outra..
Pablo D.
Pablo D.
O produto é bom, mas deve ser utilizado com cuidado e calma, pois ele corta facilmente a pele e não corta facilmente os pelos. A lamina deveria ser mais precisa, mas da pra entender, pois tem um preço bem em conta, para usar de ultimo caso é um ótimo produto.
Galeton, PA
Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them for my husband.
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritated after shaving?