BIC Sensitive Shaver uploaded by Tiffani L.

BY BIC #25 in Men's Razors

Bic Shaver: Designed for a sensitive, soothing, comfortable shave Single blade for easy cleaning Sensitive see more...

• I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritat...2 Answers
  • Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them...4 Answers
BIC Sensitive Shaver
  • "Also, these do not come with any sort of soap bar so you need shaving gel or soap to shave." in 1 review
Angel D.
Buda
Ill give a four star just because you have to throw that razor the first time u use it if no it will get rusty but gets the job done
Luke S.
Bought these once when I was on vacation because I had lost my blades and razor to the TSA. They worked but cut my face a few times.
Samantha T.
Brodhead , KY
It may be a simple razor but it's one that gets the job done. I love that it's cheap and that they can be found just about anywhere.
Bernardo F.
Round Rock, TX
With the addition of shaving cream, the sensitive shaver made shaving much more smoothr! Plus, it leaves a clean-shaven surface.
Scott M.
Belleville, NJ
A smooth shave gently done, and they'll never know your skin is sensitive....no cuts, no scrapes...just a clean-shaven fellow...
Adilene L.
Not sensitive AT ALL I get cuts often but I mean it is affordable so I mean I'm guessing it dies its job for a price like that
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Master Groomer Expert
These razors do not work as well as the others my boyfriend has used. They nic your skin so easily. I will not buy these again.
LaTayia A.
These are like a last resort razor for me. The hair on my legs can be pretty thick and these razors just don’t do it for me.
Pamela Y.
Haughton
I bought these and they didn’t do too well. I have very thick and coarse hair so I just have to have better. Price is good.
Jonathan H.
Allston, MA
You honestly get what you paid for. This product gets the job done if you aren't too "untamed" but does pull and tug a lot.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them for my husband.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritated after shaving?