BIC Sensitive Shaver uploaded by Tiffani L.

BY BIC #29 in Men's Razors

Bic Shaver: Designed for a sensitive, soothing, comfortable shave Single blade for easy cleaning Sensitive see more...

• I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritat...2 Answers
  • Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them...4 Answers
BIC Sensitive Shaver
  • "Also, these do not come with any sort of soap bar so you need shaving gel or soap to shave." in 1 review
Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
These shaver are especially made for people with sensitive skin. The one blade helps reduce razor bumps . It makes the whole shaving experience better.
REINALDO FELIPE P.
Mesa, AZ
Very affordable product for the price. I use and buy when I travelling in my everyday shave. I recommend as alternative to most expensive merchandise.
Jose H.
These are goods at some point, they are efficient for the price you pay for them. But whenever you have a lot of facial hair the don't work that good.
Megan C.
Olivehurst, CA
Love these cheap razors. Highly recommend these if your on a budget. Would also recommend buying the men’s over women’s. Men’s seem to work better !
Yessenia L.
Honestly these are pretty cheap pretty good and overall they get the job done I would like a better packaging maybe and maybe more feminine options
Breanna N.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
These razors suck!!! I bought these for a cheap price and they didn't work like I wanted to. It doesn't get all the hair off they way you want it to
Rebecca C.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My husband has to shave often for his job so we go through a lot of razors. He loves these. He gets a close shave and smooth skin after.
Geoffrey S.
These tend to dull with in two to three shaves but there a good cheap alternative if you dont have a lot of money to spend on razors .
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I have sensitive skin so I’ve come to really like these. My skin never feels irritated nor does it get razor bumps or rash. Affordable
Samantha T.
Brodhead , KY
It may be a simple razor but it's one that gets the job done. I love that it's cheap and that they can be found just about anywhere.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them for my husband.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritated after shaving?