BIC Sensitive Shaver uploaded by Tiffani L.

BY BIC #25 in Men's Razors

Bic Shaver: Designed for a sensitive, soothing, comfortable shave Single blade for easy cleaning Sensitive see more...

• I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritat...2 Answers
  • Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them...4 Answers
BIC Sensitive Shaver
  • "Also, these do not come with any sort of soap bar so you need shaving gel or soap to shave." in 1 review
Julia R.
Henderson, NV
These shavers work fine ! The only thing is if your not super comfortable with them then you'll probably hurt your self .
Abigail G.
Good razor for the price. It was OK but it left so many razor bumps on my legs. Like I said they are OK for the price.
Tina N.
Guilty of using this before and getting it done the same way the woman's razors do! Cheap, light, and does the work!
Nikki J.
Staten Island , NY
It is good for single use even then it is not made for sensitive skin if you have sensitive skin stay away from it
Karina S.
This razor are not worth the money! Leaves razor burn which is very uncomfortable! I do not recommend this product.
Tara T.
Bad I would not buy again made me bleed I would rather spend more money on a good razor than these cheap ones
Kasey J.
Gets the job done. Affordable and I do not cut myself with these razors. I use this on my legs and underarms
Daisy V.
I'm pretty sure I did this already. I'm pretty sure I did this already. I'm pretty sure I did this already.
Sam R.
Don't waste your money. So much irritation even on my legs. Buy real razors! I tossed these in the trash.
Dania P.
Master Groomer Expert
Great razors for a good price. They razors are designed to be a bit sensitive but they are not amazing.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them for my husband.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritated after shaving?