BIC Sensitive Shaver uploaded by Tiffani L.

BY BIC #29 in Men's Razors

Bic Shaver: Designed for a sensitive, soothing, comfortable shave Single blade for easy cleaning Sensitive see more...

• I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritat...2 Answers
  • Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them...4 Answers
BIC Sensitive Shaver
  • "Also, these do not come with any sort of soap bar so you need shaving gel or soap to shave." in 1 review
Meagan P.
SARASOTA, FL
Not a fan of these razors. I thought I would try these cheap razors since it's supposed to be for "sensitive" skin, while...I had cuts and razor burn from them. Lesson learned. 😓
Becca G.
Henderson, KY
My parents always used these razors, so when I started shaving, I didn't have any choice. I knew from the beginning that I didn't like these razors. You get what you pay for in these razors. Yes, they're cheap, but they don't work that great.
Sam R.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Good disposable ones you can buy them at Dollar Tree or 99 Cent Store I mean they're good I take him camping or something like that or just a quick ques if you need Shavers good
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
You just can't go wrong with the original razors! They work great, but are very sharp so be careful. The price is great, and have repurchased these many times.
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Probably the worst razor you could buy. Then again you get what you pay for. If you want cuts, scrapes, and razor burn, then these are the razors for you!!!
Gregory M.
Columbus, OH
Affordable razors, that get the job done! They are perfect when you've let your beard go for a little while. The razors are definitely a bang for your buck.
MK J.
I hate these! They are cheap and the quality is cheap. They gave me razor burn and it felt like it barely got any hair off my legs. Completely unimpressed.
Tim M.
Youngstown, OH
They are good razors but I use them when I have too much of a beard it takes 3 razors to do the job. They aren't bad. But I never tried a different razor.
Allysa B.
Columbus, KS
I do not like these at All they burn and you can cut yourself really easy and they dont get all the hair instead of being smooth your skin is just prickly
Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
These shaver are especially made for people with sensitive skin. The one blade helps reduce razor bumps . It makes the whole shaving experience better.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them for my husband.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritated after shaving?