BIC Sensitive Shaver uploaded by Layal L.BIC Sensitive Shaver uploaded by Tiffani L.

BY BIC #29 in Men's Razors

Bic Shaver: Designed for a sensitive, soothing, comfortable shave Single blade for easy cleaning Sensitive see more...

• I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting...2 Answers
  • Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I ...4 Answers
BIC Sensitive Shaver
  • "Also, these do not come with any sort of soap bar so you need shaving gel or soap to shave." in 1 review
Kim L.
Sugar Land, TX
Compared to the more expensive brands, this razor doesn't really shave that closely and is not good for sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin, you're going to cut yourself at least once with it. I would rather stick to Venus However, not a bad product for its price.
Jesse C.
Temple, GA
This is a no go for me, I have tried this product because it says sensitive but it was just the opposite and it was a horrible experience. It didn't meet my expectations at all. I would recommend another shaver. I purchased this at Walmart but I wouldn't buy it again
Andrew P.
Bic disposable razors are excellent for those extra hairs that I can't get rid of on my face when I use an electric razor. They are also great for abdomen hair as I don't grow many. Maintenance is easy peasy with these shavers and they don't cost a fortune!
stephanie m.
South Bend, IN
My aunt use to buy these for us to use so I new no better and just used them but when got older and started buying razor my self I totally found out just how amazing other brands were and so much gentler on the skin
Adam R.
Boone, IA
Don't let the price fool you. These are very good razors that are light as a feather, and last more than a couple shaves. Very effective at the bargain price! Better than other disposables I've tried. I would absolutely buy these again and again!
Elizabeth H.
Owensboro, KY
I have been using these razors for over a year now, and I certainly won't be changing brands any time soon! These give me a nice clean shave. I don't experience razor burn anymore, and I don't cut myself as frequently as I do with other brands.
Leah l.
Versailles, MO
This was a suprise to me how cheap yet effective these razors are. The perfect price for the perfect product. Recommended for anyone of us coupon crazy, rebate saving, savvy shoppers.
Steve M.
Parker, CO
These are pretty good razors. I always travel with some in my luggage. I find they travel well, don't break too easy in my bag. And they give a pretty close shave
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Bic Sensitive Shaver are not worth any money. I bought this last minute in a gas station on our way to camp. Not impressed. Actually irritated my skin and left me in pain. Do not buy.
olha k.
Not the best ones out there, good for if you are in a rush and just need these for a one time use, overall I would buy again but I prefer razors that I can use multiple times
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them for my husband.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritated after shaving?

back