BIC Sensitive Shaver uploaded by Tiffani L.

BY BIC #27 in Men's Razors

Bic Shaver: Designed for a sensitive, soothing, comfortable shave Single blade for easy cleaning Sensitive see more...

• I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritat...2 Answers
  • Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them...4 Answers
BIC Sensitive Shaver
  • "Also, these do not come with any sort of soap bar so you need shaving gel or soap to shave." in 1 review
Tiffani L.
Tiffani L.
These are so cheap but they are awesome! I always stock up on these when I'm shopping!
Karina S.
Karina S.
This razor are not worth the money! Leaves razor burn which is very uncomfortable! I do not recommend this product.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
Good razor for the price. It was OK but it left so many razor bumps on my legs. Like I said they are OK for the price.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Bic Sensitive Shaver are not worth any money. I bought this last minute in a gas station on our way to camp. Not impressed. Actually irritated my skin and left me in pain. Do not buy.
Janie H.
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Probably the worst razor you could buy. Then again you get what you pay for. If you want cuts, scrapes, and razor burn, then these are the razors for you!!!
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Awesome racers love this product great great value and quality definitely recommend it
Viviana A.
Viviana A.
houston, TX
Great for simple things, or someone who likes a brand new one often. Your basic every day razor
Jessy P.
Jessy P.
San Antonio, TX
It work very good with skin. It doesnt damage the skin. Its very soothing and not rough like others. It works good and doesnt leave hairs like others.
Lucinda S.
Lucinda S.
Ankeny, IA
I'm not a fan of these. They're just barely decent when you're in a pinch, but I can never get a good clean shave with these.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
I have been using these razors for over a year now, and I certainly won't be changing brands any time soon! These give me a nice clean shave. I don't experience razor burn anymore, and I don't cut myself as frequently as I do with other brands.
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them for my husband.
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritated after shaving?