BIC Sensitive Shaver uploaded by Tiffani L.

BY BIC #25 in Men's Razors

Bic Shaver: Designed for a sensitive, soothing, comfortable shave Single blade for easy cleaning Sensitive see more...

• I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritat...2 Answers
  • Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them...4 Answers
BIC Sensitive Shaver
  • "Also, these do not come with any sort of soap bar so you need shaving gel or soap to shave." in 1 review
Leah l.
Versailles, MO
This was a suprise to me how cheap yet effective these razors are. The perfect price for the perfect product. Recommended for anyone of us coupon crazy, rebate saving, savvy shoppers.
Steve M.
Parker, CO
These are pretty good razors. I always travel with some in my luggage. I find they travel well, don't break too easy in my bag. And they give a pretty close shave
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
Bic Sensitive Shaver are not worth any money. I bought this last minute in a gas station on our way to camp. Not impressed. Actually irritated my skin and left me in pain. Do not buy.
olha k.
Not the best ones out there, good for if you are in a rush and just need these for a one time use, overall I would buy again but I prefer razors that I can use multiple times
Matthew B.
Puyallup, WA
These are mediocre razors just as most disposable razors are. I will buy these if I am out of town and need a quick shave, but I usually opt for a more expensive replaceable head razor at home
Meagan P.
SARASOTA, FL
Not a fan of these razors. I thought I would try these cheap razors since it's supposed to be for "sensitive" skin, while...I had cuts and razor burn from them. Lesson learned. 😓
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
You just can't go wrong with the original razors! They work great, but are very sharp so be careful. The price is great, and have repurchased these many times.
Gregory M.
Columbus, OH
Affordable razors, that get the job done! They are perfect when you've let your beard go for a little while. The razors are definitely a bang for your buck.
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Probably the worst razor you could buy. Then again you get what you pay for. If you want cuts, scrapes, and razor burn, then these are the razors for you!!!
Allysa B.
Columbus, KS
I do not like these at All they burn and you can cut yourself really easy and they dont get all the hair instead of being smooth your skin is just prickly
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them for my husband.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritated after shaving?