BIC Sensitive Shaver uploaded by Tiffani L.

BY BIC #25 in Men's Razors

Bic Shaver: Designed for a sensitive, soothing, comfortable shave Single blade for easy cleaning Sensitive see more...

• I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritat...2 Answers
  • Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them...4 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "Also, these do not come with any sort of soap bar so you need shaving gel or soap to shave." in 1 review
Devin P.
Durand, MI
This is not the greatest shaver of all time. This is just an affordable way to keep a fresh shave the blades aren't bad at first but after the second shave they become dull. I stopped buying these just because i had the extra money and bought better shavers. If i was low on money i'd buy again.
Jesse C.
Temple, GA
This is a no go for me, I have tried this product because it says sensitive but it was just the opposite and it was a horrible experience. It didn't meet my expectations at all. I would recommend another shaver. I purchased this at Walmart but I wouldn't buy it again
Leah l.
Versailles, MO
This was a suprise to me how cheap yet effective these razors are. The perfect price for the perfect product. Recommended for anyone of us coupon crazy, rebate saving, savvy shoppers.
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
You just can't go wrong with the original razors! They work great, but are very sharp so be careful. The price is great, and have repurchased these many times.
Allysa B.
Columbus
I do not like these at All they burn and you can cut yourself really easy and they dont get all the hair instead of being smooth your skin is just prickly
Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
These shaver are especially made for people with sensitive skin. The one blade helps reduce razor bumps . It makes the whole shaving experience better.
Jessy P.
San Antonio, TX
It work very good with skin. It doesnt damage the skin. Its very soothing and not rough like others. It works good and doesnt leave hairs like others.
Megan C.
Olivehurst , CA
Love these cheap razors. Highly recommend these if your on a budget. Would also recommend buying the men’s over women’s. Men’s seem to work better !
Yessenia L.
Honestly these are pretty cheap pretty good and overall they get the job done I would like a better packaging maybe and maybe more feminine options
Rebecca C.
Master Groomer Expert
My husband has to shave often for his job so we go through a lot of razors. He loves these. He gets a close shave and smooth skin after.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them for my husband.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritated after shaving?