BIC Sensitive Shaver uploaded by Layal L.BIC Sensitive Shaver uploaded by Tiffani L.

BY BIC #32 in Men's Razors

Bic Shaver: Designed for a sensitive, soothing, comfortable shave Single blade for easy cleaning Sensitive see more...

• I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting...2 Answers
  • Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I ...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Also, these do not come with any sort of soap bar so you need shaving gel or soap to shave." in 1 review
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
I bought these razors a a cheap quick buy. I have to honestly say I will not be purchasing these again. These are not gentle at all and really barely do the job. I found myself going over the same spot at least twice. I also noticed that regardless of how carefully you shave you will still more than likely end up with tiny nicks and razor burn. I definitely would only recommend this as a last resort.
Ronald T.
Taft, CA
The Bic sensitive shaver is a great razor to shave with. I use these razors often to keep from making my face look and feel like hamburger. They are very effective and I love the way it glides over my skin. it meet my expectations and i would use this product again!
Bianca G.
Paterson, NJ
Gets the job done fairly well. Would expect an even better job if I got the kind with more than one blade. Even though I think they are supposed to be used once, I used mine multiple times... They just last that long! I would definitely recommend to others, just others with thinner hair!
Jessica L.
Honoraville, AL
I can honestly say with a house of 5 guys a girl has to do what a girl has to do. These razors are all I have ever used and they get the job done. Just make sure to apply lotion afterwords. The main thing is why buy a "women's" razor when this does the job as well.
Will R.
Ridgefield, CT
If you like getting cut, having a patchy shave, and jerking you shaving utensil near your esophagus and jugular, go ahead, be my guest! Some people like the feeling of death close to their mouth. But... Most don't. Up to you!
Omar C.
I have incredibly acne-prone skin, so my dermatologist suggested I use a single-blade razor and dispose of it after each use. BIC Sensitive Shaver has been my razor of choice for over two years now, and I get fewer razor bumps and less acne with a single blade.
Devin P.
Durand, MI
This is not the greatest shaver of all time. This is just an affordable way to keep a fresh shave the blades aren't bad at first but after the second shave they become dull. I stopped buying these just because i had the extra money and bought better shavers. If i was low on money i'd buy again.
Pavel S.
This product is pretty cheap, it gets the job done but for me there were a lot of cuts and scrapes after every shave. If you are travelling this product is good however if you want a good razor my personal preference is Gillette. For the money these razors cost, they are totally worth it.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
I buy these for my husband from the dollar general. He likes to use these for his "rough cut" before he uses his shaver. They are inexpensive and he says that they work better than other razors he has tried.
David N.
Meadville, PA
Absolutely not. If you want to be shaving for about 15 minutes then this product is for you. The only thing good about this product is it gets in the hard to get areas because its a smaller razor . If you have a thicker hair, I do not suggest this at all.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them for my husband.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritated after shaving?