BIC Sensitive Shaver uploaded by Tiffani L.

BY BIC #27 in Men's Razors

Bic Shaver: Designed for a sensitive, soothing, comfortable shave Single blade for easy cleaning Sensitive see more...

• I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritat...2 Answers
  • Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them...4 Answers
BIC Sensitive Shaver
  • "Also, these do not come with any sort of soap bar so you need shaving gel or soap to shave." in 1 review
Scott M.
Scott M.
Belleville, NJ
A smooth shave gently done, and they'll never know your skin is sensitive....no cuts, no scrapes...just a clean-shaven fellow...
Jonathan H.
Jonathan H.
Allston, MA
You honestly get what you paid for. This product gets the job done if you aren't too "untamed" but does pull and tug a lot.
john c.
john c.
Buffalo, NY
Works ok. made cheaply though but its disposable what would you expect. would buy in a pinch if I ran out of other items.
Jakob S.
Jakob S.
Round Rock, TX
These work pretty good for a one time job, but after that you cant use it again. i bought it at target for a decent price
Carlos A.
Carlos A.
They never cut me and I can trust them to use on any part of my body. They are cheap and easy to find. Good for travel.
chase f.
chase f.
Edmonton, KY
Not very sharp. Will last me about three shaves before getting dull and nicking me. The pro is that they are cheap.
rusty s.
rusty s.
Conley, GA
great product. i dont think you need all the multiple blades. these are easy to use and last for several shaves
Jacob B.
Jacob B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Its good. This company has made better razors. This one is a mehh. I would reccomend this for a minor shave.
Sam R.
Sam R.
Don't waste your money. So much irritation even on my legs. Buy real razors! I tossed these in the trash.
Andrew S.
Andrew S.
It gets the job done but not as smooth as I would like. You get what you pay for though.
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them for my husband.
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritated after shaving?