BIC Sensitive Shaver uploaded by Layal L.BIC Sensitive Shaver uploaded by Tiffani L.

BY BIC #32 in Men's Razors

Bic Shaver: Designed for a sensitive, soothing, comfortable shave Single blade for easy cleaning Sensitive see more...

• I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting...2 Answers
  • Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I ...4 Answers
BIC Sensitive Shaver
  • "Also, these do not come with any sort of soap bar so you need shaving gel or soap to shave." in 1 review
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I tried a couple of times this product, eventhough ot helps you not cut yourself while shaving that much but it somehow dont get so deep to remove the visible ones. It was ok for me, but I prefer finding something more effective.
Angelina G.
Manchester, CT
Bic razors are so awesome and so dirt cheap! My armpits are sensitive to shave and this razor helps and doesn't irritate my skin when shaving. You can buy them at any grocery store in bulk for less than 5 dollars. & since they're in bulk you can toss them out after a week or so. Great for traveling.
Teresa K.
Neptune , NJ
If you want to bleed a lot and totally shred your skin, you should definitely use this! No amount of shaving cream will lessen the pain of using one of these razors on your skin. You're better off spending an extra couple of dollars and buying a good quality razor. Your skin will thank you later.
Kristen D.
I like Bic razors because they’re a great price and last longer compared to other brands. With other razors, I’ve noticed they get very dull by the third or fourth time I use them. With Bic, i can use them probably 10+ times until they get gross and dull. Highly recommend.
Mydien T.
Not the best razor, especially if you have sensitive skin. They're super cheap of course. I only bought them because I was traveling and needed something quick. They are definitely a one time deal. I don't recommend these. I would just invest in a good quality one.
Melissa M.
Cannot complain about these razors at all. These BIC razors are obviously not the best but they get the job done without making you spend alot of money. Perfect for my sensitive legs since I never get bumps after I am done shaving.
Taylor H.
Blaine , MN
For the price you absolutely can’t go wrong with these disposable razors. Personally I would rather spend a few extra bucks so I can get a close shave and not be prickly after half a day. I have a few for backup razors.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
These razors do not work well. They are too small and cheap. The plastic breaks easily. I bought these from Walmart. They are cheap but not easy to use. I nick myself while shaving way too easily when using these.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Unless it's a razor with refillable blades, I have come to find that anything else is worthless and harsh on my skin. These leave
Behind razor burn, irritated skin and after about two uses, they are no longer sharp.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I keep it very simple when shaving I know when it works with my scan and that this doesn’t leave any hair bumps or anything like that so I continued to use it I shave about once a week to make sure I’m good
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them for my husband.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritated after shaving?