BIC Sensitive Shaver uploaded by Tiffani L.

BY BIC #27 in Men's Razors

Bic Shaver: Designed for a sensitive, soothing, comfortable shave Single blade for easy cleaning Sensitive see more...

• I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritat...2 Answers
  • Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them...4 Answers
BIC Sensitive Shaver
  • "Also, these do not come with any sort of soap bar so you need shaving gel or soap to shave." in 1 review
Pavel S.
Pavel S.
This product is pretty cheap, it gets the job done but for me there were a lot of cuts and scrapes after every shave. If you are travelling this product is good however if you want a good razor my personal preference is Gillette. For the money these razors cost, they are totally worth it.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Paterson, NJ
Gets the job done fairly well. Would expect an even better job if I got the kind with more than one blade. Even though I think they are supposed to be used once, I used mine multiple times... They just last that long! I would definitely recommend to others, just others with thinner hair!
Ronald T.
Ronald T.
Taft, CA
The Bic sensitive shaver is a great razor to shave with. I use these razors often to keep from making my face look and feel like hamburger. They are very effective and I love the way it glides over my skin. it meet my expectations and i would use this product again!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Honoraville, AL
I can honestly say with a house of 5 guys a girl has to do what a girl has to do. These razors are all I have ever used and they get the job done. Just make sure to apply lotion afterwords. The main thing is why buy a "women's" razor when this does the job as well.
Omar C.
Omar C.
I have incredibly acne-prone skin, so my dermatologist suggested I use a single-blade razor and dispose of it after each use. BIC Sensitive Shaver has been my razor of choice for over two years now, and I get fewer razor bumps and less acne with a single blade.
Andrew P.
Andrew P.
Bic disposable razors are excellent for those extra hairs that I can't get rid of on my face when I use an electric razor. They are also great for abdomen hair as I don't grow many. Maintenance is easy peasy with these shavers and they don't cost a fortune!
David N.
David N.
Meadville, PA
Absolutely not. If you want to be shaving for about 15 minutes then this product is for you. The only thing good about this product is it gets in the hard to get areas because its a smaller razor . If you have a thicker hair, I do not suggest this at all.
Adam R.
Adam R.
Boone, IA
Don't let the price fool you. These are very good razors that are light as a feather, and last more than a couple shaves. Very effective at the bargain price! Better than other disposables I've tried. I would absolutely buy these again and again!
Will R.
Will R.
Ridgefield, CT
If you like getting cut, having a patchy shave, and jerking you shaving utensil near your esophagus and jugular, go ahead, be my guest! Some people like the feeling of death close to their mouth. But... Most don't. Up to you!
Matthew B.
Matthew B.
Puyallup, WA
These are mediocre razors just as most disposable razors are. I will buy these if I am out of town and need a quick shave, but I usually opt for a more expensive replaceable head razor at home
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them for my husband.
Kirsten T.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritated after shaving?