BIC Sensitive Shaver uploaded by Tiffani L.

BY BIC #25 in Men's Razors

Bic Shaver: Designed for a sensitive, soothing, comfortable shave Single blade for easy cleaning Sensitive see more...

• I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritat...2 Answers
  • Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them...4 Answers
BIC Sensitive Shaver
  • "Also, these do not come with any sort of soap bar so you need shaving gel or soap to shave." in 1 review
Angelina G.
Manchester, CT
Bic razors are so awesome and so dirt cheap! My armpits are sensitive to shave and this razor helps and doesn't irritate my skin when shaving. You can buy them at any grocery store in bulk for less than 5 dollars. & since they're in bulk you can toss them out after a week or so. Great for traveling.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
These razors do not work well. They are too small and cheap. The plastic breaks easily. I bought these from Walmart. They are cheap but not easy to use. I nick myself while shaving way too easily when using these.
Luz Y.
This sucks. They are so easy to cut yourself with. They may be cheap, but they're cheap for a reason. It's not worth buying. I find my skin to become irritated from using cheap razors like these. Never again
Emily A.
I do not like these. My skin is very sensitive when it comes to shaving and I literally would cut myself every time I used one of these. So never again. I would only buy to take on trips where I didnt want to risk loosing my expensive razor..but nope. Never again, I will risk it to not slice open my legs again. :(
Teresa K.
Neptune, NJ
If you want to bleed a lot and totally shred your skin, you should definitely use this! No amount of shaving cream will lessen the pain of using one of these razors on your skin. You're better off spending an extra couple of dollars and buying a good quality razor. Your skin will thank you later.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
This lipgloss is so beautiful on me it was a nice texture it doesn't smudge and it doesn't wear off the first thing you should think about when get lip balm made my lips so soft that I had to be single day of the week after next time I had to be single day of the week after next
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
This suckers are the cutters to your face and body. It works well in shaving but better at cutting you as well. I grew using these and I had to say goodbye to it. The bumps and cuts was getting to me so I just had to cut off. Very cheap and that's why we got them but it comes with a price
Kristen D.
I like Bic razors because they’re a great price and last longer compared to other brands. With other razors, I’ve noticed they get very dull by the third or fourth time I use them. With Bic, i can use them probably 10+ times until they get gross and dull. Highly recommend.
Jerusha R.
Apple Valley, MN
I hated this razor. This was the only razor that my mom ever bought and so it was the only razor that I could ever use. It was awful, I always broke out after using it and one razor lasted maybe one shave. These are garbage razors and I would never repurchase them.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
These are great to use when you dont have fue money yo spend on fue replaceable razors, i fine them just es food as any other ones out there and are super affordable más very effective. But be careful so hoy dont cut yourself and i but fuese all fue time
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Do you buy these for yourself or someone else? For me, I buy them for my husband.
Kirsten T.
Glendora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have bad eczema on my legs. Will this help they getting irritated after shaving?