BIC - Round Stic Ballpoint Stick Pen, Black Ink, Fine - Dozen

by BIC

Classic BIC design delivers faithful writing performance! Quality ink writes first time, every time. BIC's best-selling pen is always ready! High-quality ink provides a consistent, smooth flow for a dependable writing experience. Lightweight barrel for effortless hold. The smooth, round barrel is feather-light - letting you write comfortably for hours. Tungsten carbide ball for added durability. Wear-resistant tungsten carbide ball extends the life of the pen. Nonrefillable. Allows crisp, noticeable writing. 0.8mm fine point for clear, precise lines. BIC Pens part of a large selection of office supplies. BIC(R) Round Stic(R) Ballpoint Pens, 0.8mm, Fine Point, Translucent Barrel, Black Ink, Pack Of 12 is one of many Ballpoint Stick Pens available through Office Depot. Made by BIC.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BIC - Round Stic Ballpoint Stick Pen, Black Ink, Fine - Dozen!
Hartford, CT
I love these pens cause they last long, does not bleed out , they are decent price. You can find them at Walmart. [product:bic-round-stic-ballpoint-stick-pen,-black-ink,-fine-dozen]
Soledad, CA
Purchased at: Target
Although these are known to be cheap, "disposable," pens, I really enjoy using them. They write well, and they last for months with daily use. The ink itself is dark, unlike other types of inexpensive pens, and it writes pretty smoothly. The one thing that would improve these pens is a soft grip.
Newark, NJ
BIC round stic pens are my absolute favorite pens. I use to use them all the time in my university days in class to copy notes. They are not heavy on hands, they are so lightweight and the ink glides on paper ever so smoothly. I don't know if its the grip or what, but they also make my handwriting look really nice and neat. I love BIC #2 mechanical pencils as well. They do not require much effort to move around or use. I highly recommend these, they also help you write fast while still looking neat.
BIC - Round Stic Ballpoint Stick Pen, Black Ink, Fine - Dozen uploaded by Alyee H.
I absolutely love these. I always keep a good handful these around wherever I am. Whether it's in my purse, backpack, at my desk or around the home. The consistency is always the same with every pen making them very reliable. The writing is smooth and ink comes out steady every time. They are comfortable to use. I am a left handed so it's very important how much the ink smears potentially ruining anything you do and with these they do not smear at all. The residue (ink) left on my hand is to the minimal compared to other pens I have used being that it's a considerable lefty issue. The best part is personally for me that they shade nicely for my doodles. These pens last a long time and throughout the life of the pen until the very end they write the same. They are easily affordable, but not cheap in quality like other pens out there for the same price.
new york,ny
BIC - Round Stic Ballpoint Stick Pen, Black Ink, Fine - Dozen uploaded by Aurangel D.
This brand of pens is my favorite so far, the color is really black, very good quality. What I like the most is that the ink does not run when writing and is perfect. Easy to use, I buy them in staples at a good price.
1,896 reviews
These are great pens! I freaking love Bic pens. These things write pretty smoothly, but they do tend to be super spotty. These are cheap and nice to stock up on, too. I'd recommend these if you want great pens with a grip. The grip makes them easier to write with.
Perris, CA
I usually always purchase BIC pens and i love them but for some reason these pens didn't work so we'll. The ink was so light and it run out fast. Maybe it was just that batch of pens
I ONLY like the FINE point one, it writes so smoothly and I can get some nice fine lines with it. I’ve been trying to look for fine point pens that have the gel link ink rather than the liquid ink but this is the only one I could find. Forever my favorite ❤️❤️
Iselin, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
I would say this pen is middle ground . It’s cheap but color is still nice . This pen is good for medical offices cos patients needs to fill out a lot of forms and if they grab a pen it’s totally fine . This pen is good for offices
BIC - Round Stic Ballpoint Stick Pen, Black Ink, Fine - Dozen uploaded by Antonia M.
I really like these pens. They glide easily so they’re great for writing or taking notes. These are very effective pens because they’re very long lasting so you get a lot of use out of them before they dry out. These pens are also very affordable so they’re good for any student or anyone that does a lot of writing. I use these all the time so I would recommend these to anyone looking for very affordable long lasting pens.

Looking for your answer?