BY BIC

Bic reaction mechanical pencil, 0.5 mm - black barrel see more...

Angela P.
Arlington, VA
This isn't my favorite type of pen. While BIC will suffice, I often find that the ink doesn't flow as freely as in other pens, which can be frustrating when trying to take notes in a class or meeting.
Kaelyn K.
Fullerton, CA
Bic pens have always been my go to. They are so well known and I buy their lighters. I use pens constantly at work and need to be able to rely on them to consistently write on the paper while I'm in a time crunch. Never fails me.
Brittney R.
Livonia, MI
Works great but not any better than the cheaper pens they make. why buy something more expensive when the cheaper product is just as good? am i right?
Brittany J.
I purchased these and was not a fan. The piece that holds the lead kept going back into the pencil so I couldn't use my pencil at all.
Brittany B.
Nacogdoches, TX
Works great and is a nice pencil. Looks like a fancy pen, but still has the pencil option to erase mistakes!
Raigan  D.
I love these pencils! They are very comfortable to write with which helps with hand cramps!
Nicole s.
I love this pencil! it has a nice feel and works great! love the bic brand!!
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
Love these because pencils because they are comfortable to write with and easy to replace the lead in!
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
I love this pencil sleep comfortable style and skip the sharpening must have for any student