Ixhon A.
Maplewood , NJ

Would these be good for note taking?

karen d.
karen d.
3 years, 1 month ago
Absolutely they are great for taking notes since the color is very black and are smooth to write!
Sarah A.
Yes they would
Aeron M.
Aeron M.
3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, these are what I used for note baking and they were perfect
Sandra C.
Definitely
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
3 years, 12 months ago
I love these for note taking because the the ink comes out really smoothly. No fighting to get the pen to work.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Newport, NH
3 years, 12 months ago
Absolutely! I use my Bic pens ALL the time for taking notes - I also use the variety of color pack for organizing my planner. Each "section" gets a different color, that way I can keep all my stuff together!