Zally A.
Beaverton, OR

Is anyone else offended by the sexist marketing of these pens? Why do women need special writing tools now?

Crystalina C.
Crystalina C.
1 year, 9 months ago
I would want a pen that looks cute rather than a normal sheeple I mean simple pen. Not everything is sexist
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
State College, PA
2 years ago
Yes! Apparently we dont know how to use normal pens
Laura A.
Laura A.
2 years, 3 months ago
Ellen talked about this! So silly to have girl pens lol I just buy whatever works
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
New Albany, IN
2 years, 5 months ago
I wasn't offended. It's just a marketing ploy to target young women into buying an attractive pen.
2 years, 6 months ago
I definitely think it would be more understandable and accepting to them for for them if we explained it in a calmer manner.
2 years, 6 months ago
It's totally possible that they are doing so subconsciously.
2 years, 6 months ago
But at the same time, no use getting too offended at the people who are making these things.
2 years, 6 months ago
It is definitely something that we need to bring up,
2 years, 6 months ago
But I definitely think I'm okay with it for the most part.
2 years, 6 months ago
I think it's more so trying to say those colors are more feminine colors. It's kinda annoying...