BY BIC

• What is the difference between this package and a normal pen? Is ...1 Answers
  • Are these pens long lasting?1 Answers
  • Doesn't anyone else think that's a bit sexist? 3 Answers
BIC Pens for Her
  • "I love that bic came out with pens for her, its a nice idea, i mean we all love nice colors and things that are made just for us :) I think these pens wright awesome and they are very pretty colors too, great job on theses pens!" in 6 reviews
  • "I love bic pens i use them for school they write very well and look pretty.I wonder if they would be good for annotating/note-taking." in 3 reviews
Erin M.
Duluth, MN
Aside from the fact that they are pens and work just fine, this is such a ridiculous marketing gimmic. Pens for HER? So.... my boyfriend can't use it? Expensive for cheaply made pens just to get girls to buy them. The reviews online are hilarious to read, because lets be real- women need special pens? Worth looking up the reviews for laughs.
Ivy E.
Hampton, VA
These pens write very nice. The ink flow is perfect for me. I do not have to worry about the ink smearing because it dries very fast. These pens get the job done and they are very stylish. What more could a girl ask for? I would recommend these pens for any girl or woman that likes to have a little flare about themselves.
Jaylea B.
KS
Oh good - I'm finally able to write! I don't really understand why they have to be labeled as "For Her," as a branding piece, I"m not a fan. However, I do not mind the pens. Though they do smear sometimes and do not dry so fast, the colors are nice and they seemed to last quite a while.
Fal L.
I always buy a pack of BIC colored pens before school. They make it easy to take notes and make important information stand out in different colors. I usually buy them at Walmart for a couple dollars. The pens last a very long time before running out of ink and write smoothly.
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
I love these pens so much!!! They are easy to write with. They have a very sleek design! They are the only pens I prefer to buy for all my school and personal needs. They are very much affordable they don't cost a bunch of money and they last for a very long time!
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
I personally love the idea of pens "for her!" I want a cute, fun pens. Not the bulky black ones. They are a great pens and a good price. These are so fashionable. I always buy these for a little more color in my life! You can never have too much!
Amber L.
Love these Pens. They add flare to your writing while still having a professional black ink. They are very smooth to write with and are not much more expensive than other pens of less quality. I would definitely recommend these to everyone.
Hayley A.
New Orleans, LA
I am offended and disappointed that Bic would use this as a marketing technique. Women can use pens as anyone else can and they do not need to be pink and more expensive. I hope these are phased out of stores very quickly.
Erin C.
Lorena, TX
Cute comfortable in my hand. Pretty colors and has a nice smooth writing ink. Con is I'm left handed so I tend to smear my ink sometimes which sucks. But overall good pens only like 2 dollars where I live so good value
Yasmin F.
I love these pens! Especially the cute designs on them. I'm not sure why people are offended by them they're just designs. They are good pens and worth the price to me. Always buy these cause they're so cute!
Zally A.
Beaverton, OR
Is anyone else offended by the sexist marketing of these pens? Why do women need special writing tools now?
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
What is your favorite thing about the new BIC pens for her?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Does the ink last awhile??
Elana K.
Wait, these are black ink? I thought they were pastels??
Ixhon A.