BIC Pens for Her

by BIC

Doe these have a good supply of ink in them and are they disposables ?
Are these long lasting?
How many colors are there? How many of each?
Start your review of BIC Pens for Her !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...made just for us :) I think these pens wright awesome and they are very pretty colors too, great job on theses pens!in 6 reviews
I love bic pens i use them for school they write very well and look pretty.I wonder if they would be good for annotating/note-taking.in 3 reviews
5 years agoRichmond, VA
It's just a pen..... It bothers me that these are "for her." Like really? There is no need to make a pen "for girls" like what exactly is a pen for a girl anyway?? There is no need to bring sexism into pen products... Not a good move, bic!
5 years agoPhoenix , AZ
OKAY, i am pen obsessed and collect them, and this is the highest level of my collection. i love love love these. they are a perfect thickness and have me write so good, (when in general my handwriting is horrible) i feel pens do make a difference in the way everyone writes, and these are the ones that work the best for me! : )
5 years ago
They're PENS people! End of story. They're writing tools. It doesn't matter that they're "for her", you're going to have to buy more when they dry out or run out of ink. What's next, pens for different ethnicities? Seriously, get a grip.
5 years ago
I love these pens! I have a retractable one that looks a little better but they are sooooo cute and nice! the ink is a gel like consistency which is why the ink smudges when you hand runs over it but iv'e gotten used to it. It writes really smooth and it's my favorite pen now. I literally carry this pen around in my winter coat lol.
5 years agogainesville , FL
This implies that pens are objects intrinsically for men and thus a new product line had to be established for women. Take your misogyny out of office supplies and leave.
5 years ago
I haven't actually used them but...really? They claim to be designed for a woman's hand but I didn't notice anything different about them. And can't women have large hands or small hands, just like men can? I don't need a special pen.
4 years agoWood Ridge
I think these pens are really cute. I love the dainty pastel colors they used for the outer casing of the pen. Maybe it's my OCD kicking in, but I like to use a different color based on what color my notebook is that I'm writing in!
6 years ago
I love BIC and I love the color of these pens but I would really love to see these pens have the same color as their base. I love colored ink and when I saw these pens, I was under the impression that they would be colored ink.
6 years ago
Did someone really need to make this product? Is there a large market of women wondering why there are no pens made especially for them? Besides the pens being nothing special, the marketing of this product is just awful.
6 years agoYonkers, NY
These work just like the regular Crystal pens. when it comes to the way the ink glides on the paper. It is softer to write with than the transparen't clear body Crystals. I wish they came in more than just one ink color.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...