Office SuppliesPencilsBIC
Pencils Mechanical Pencil, w/Pocket Clip, 9mm, Assorted

BIC Pencils Mechanical Pencil, w/Pocket Clip, .9mm, Assorted

by BIC

No sharpening needed! Equivalent write-out of 2 1/2 woodcase pencils - without sharpening. Each of these retractable #2 pencils contains 3 full-length, self-feeding leads to keep you writing. BIC Pencils part of a large selection of office supplies. BIC(R) Mechanical Pencils, 0.9mm, Assorted Barrels, Pack Of 24 is one of many Mechanical Pencils available through Office Depot. Made by BIC.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BIC Pencils Mechanical Pencil, w/Pocket Clip, .9mm, Assorted!
Menasha, WI
BIC Pencils Mechanical Pencil, w/Pocket Clip, .9mm, Assorted uploaded by Maria A.
These are good mechanical pencils. You get a lot of pencils for the price your paying. There’s a variety of colors and styles. It’s affordable. The one thing that I am not crazy about, is the fact the pencils can sound “squeaky” when your write with them though. Otherwise, I recommend these pencils.
Dunkirk, NY
I use these at work so I’m not wasting paper when I need to redo something. They write smoothly.
Spring, TX
These don't break as easily as other brands, but I wish the lead was thicker and wrote better. I don't think I would buy this again.
Saint Paris, OH
These are the only pencils I can use when school starts. The led works perfect and doesn't break like other brands
Wellington, FL
I love these mechanical pencils. They make my handwriting so much better with their fine tip lead. The dad last for a good amount of time and it doesn't break easily. They are a great price for so many. I would definitely recommend them and if my sons could have them at their school I would buy it for them too.
St Petersburg, FL
Best mechanical pencils, lead does not break easily, quiet clicks, smooth lines. A pack is affordable but you don't have to buy them often these lasts a while.
Ceres, CA
These in my opinion about these pencils are that they are much better than the other ones just because they don't break easily compared to the ones that tend to end up breaking a couple of times in just one times that you end up using them and these have cute colors
Redlands, CA
I love these penciles so much and so does my son he, always has to have these for school, they are durable and long lasting plus the colors are fun and bright. Thats also makes him happy hes 8 years old.
S Charleston, OH
These are my go to pencils. They never break and there's many in one pack so you never run out.
These are my favorite mechanical pencil. They aren't too costly and the colors are pretty! I always have these in my backpack. The lead is strong so it doesn't break easily.

Looking for your answer?