BiC Multi-Purpose Lighters, 2 count uploaded by Judith Z.BiC Multi-Purpose Lighters, 2 count uploaded by April a.

BY BIC

The BiC Multi-Purpose Lighter two-pack offers two great products to solve your lighting needs: the classic BiC Multi-Purpose Lighter and the BiC Multi-Purpose Flex Lighter, featuring a durable, flexible wand that's perfect for hard-to-reach... see more...

Veronica S.
BIC makes the best lighters. I love the multi pack. Offers the best of both worlds. They are reliable and last for many uses. I never have an issue getting them to work. I like the safety feature that these have on them
Brianna H.
I put BIC lighters in my mom's (who always loses hers) stocking every single year at Christmas time. Not only do they always have to coolest designs and colors, but they seem to last the longest before running out of fluid. They really are the best lighters in my opinion. Theses ones are super helpful when lighting my candles as well!