BY BIC #3 in Writing

Bic Mechanical Pencils - 0.7mm, 10 pack see more...

Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
I love these mechanical pencils. I like them so much better than traditional pencils that need a sharpener. They are super convenient and easy-to-use I always have some around the house and in my purse
Anndria T.
These BIC mechanical pencils are a great standard mechanical pencil. I love that they use the bigger lead size as it is nicer for writing and does not snap in half as easily for those that tend to bear down harder as they write. I would definitely purchase these again.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
These pencil come in handy because they are easy to grip and last long . I use them at the office when I write down numbers which are prone to be alternated. It saves me from using white out
Rachel R.
Monroe, LA
These are the only pencils I use because I have always hated having to get up and sharpen my pencils, but with this, it's just a push of the eraser and ore lead comes out. I love it!
Victoria A.
Huntington , IN
These are such wonderful mechanical pencils for the busy student. Not only are they (relatively) cheap, they're also very dependable for the price. Some other brands have pencils in 2 packs for the same price, but you get ten in this package for the same out of pocket. The pencils themselves are very sturdy and never break on me, fuctionality-wise. Sometimes the clip at the top will break off if I mess with it too much. Overall great pencils!
Kym T.
Auburn, CA
What's school without BIC Mechanical Pencils? I honestly live for these pencils! They come with so much lead, have such great quality erasers, and are so stylish! What's not to love? They come so in handy when writing notes in class and they never dull down like a wooden pencil would! Thanks to these mechanical pencils, I not only save money, but I never have to take any trips to the sharper!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
BIC makes the best mechanical pencils out there in my opinion! I remember when these first started coming out and they were the cool thing to have! I mostly use pens nowadays but whenever I do use a pencil it's a BIC mechanical pencil! You can find these everywhere - Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Office Max, grocery stores, and many other places. These pencils work so well and they write really nicely! I will definitely continue buying these in the future and I highly recommend these BIC mechanical pencils!
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
These have always been my favorite pencils. They contain more lead pieces than the competitors, they are very sturdy, and the eraser is actually VERY GREAT and doesn't leave behind any residue like some others. Pro tip: if you need to refill the led and your eraser is low, stick a staple or a Bobby pin into the eraser and pull it out.
Marilyn L.
Ridgewood, NY
My daughter loves these. She stopped using the wood pencils the minute she started using these. I like buying them when they are on sale since she goes through a lot of them, which is one thing im not a fan of. The lead doesnt last long as a wooden pencil. I rather the wood ones but i will keep buying them for my daighter.
maria p.
San Antonio, TX
I use these pencils all the time in school, definitely prefer these over wood pencils! I usually but one or two packs of these pencils because I always tend to lose them so having an extra pack is always useful. Besides the fact that I lose them all the time, these pencils are supper long lasting! I don't remember ever having to buy more led for them because somehow I never ran out!! Definetly think it's a must have for back to school supplies.
ANDREA R.
MARACAIBO, VENEZUELA
Donde consigo los repuestos de las minas?
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Does the lead break easily on these?
Stephanie O.
I still prefer wood pencils over these, anyone else?
shananne c.
Do u like these??????
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this pencil good for taking notes?