BY BIC #9 in Writing

Bic Mechanical Pencils - 0.7mm, 10 pack see more...

Amanda W.
BIC has the best mechanical pencils out there. They are and will forever be the only mechanical pencils I will ever use. They are so satisfying and effective. They are pretty cheap and easy to find. They are a little more expensive in comparison to other mechanical pencils but it is definitely worth the extra $2 for so much better quality.
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
I am not a fan of Mechanical Pencils! I LOVE the BIC pens, but i will not use the Pencils. They are more of a hassle then anything. Yes they are affordablee and you get a good amount per pack. But for me at least i would rather stick with a traditional pencil.
Anndria T.
These BIC mechanical pencils are a great standard mechanical pencil. I love that they use the bigger lead size as it is nicer for writing and does not snap in half as easily for those that tend to bear down harder as they write. I would definitely purchase these again.
Victoria A.
Huntington , IN
These are such wonderful mechanical pencils for the busy student. Not only are they (relatively) cheap, they're also very dependable for the price. Some other brands have pencils in 2 packs for the same price, but you get ten in this package for the same out of pocket. The pencils themselves are very sturdy and never break on me, fuctionality-wise. Sometimes the clip at the top will break off if I mess with it too much. Overall great pencils!
Kym T.
Auburn, CA
What's school without BIC Mechanical Pencils? I honestly live for these pencils! They come with so much lead, have such great quality erasers, and are so stylish! What's not to love? They come so in handy when writing notes in class and they never dull down like a wooden pencil would! Thanks to these mechanical pencils, I not only save money, but I never have to take any trips to the sharper!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
BIC makes the best mechanical pencils out there in my opinion! I remember when these first started coming out and they were the cool thing to have! I mostly use pens nowadays but whenever I do use a pencil it's a BIC mechanical pencil! You can find these everywhere - Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Office Max, grocery stores, and many other places. These pencils work so well and they write really nicely! I will definitely continue buying these in the future and I highly recommend these BIC mechanical pencils!
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo , MI
These have always been my favorite pencils. They contain more lead pieces than the competitors, they are very sturdy, and the eraser is actually VERY GREAT and doesn't leave behind any residue like some others. Pro tip: if you need to refill the led and your eraser is low, stick a staple or a Bobby pin into the eraser and pull it out.
maria p.
San Antonio, TX
I use these pencils all the time in school, definitely prefer these over wood pencils! I usually but one or two packs of these pencils because I always tend to lose them so having an extra pack is always useful. Besides the fact that I lose them all the time, these pencils are supper long lasting! I don't remember ever having to buy more led for them because somehow I never ran out!! Definetly think it's a must have for back to school supplies.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
These mechanical pencils have always been my favorite to write with when I was in school. I like that it forced me to write better and neater. BIC is affordable and usually has them in different color packs.
kaylee p.
Deltona
BIC mechanical pencils have always been a MUST. I purchase them for school every single year and they never fail me. They are so inexpensive and the lead doesn't break or run out fast. I see so many mechanical pencils that come in a set of 2-5 and they're about $10. I highly recommend these pencils!!!!
ANDREA R.
MARACAIBO, VENEZUELA
Donde consigo los repuestos de las minas?
Stephanie O.
I still prefer wood pencils over these, anyone else?
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Does the lead break easily on these?
Jackie R.
Santa Ana , CA
Does the job for me when doing exams.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this pencil good for taking notes?