Bic® Mechanical Pencil Xtra Precision Metallic barrels (MPLMFP101) - Pens And Pencils

BY BIC

Pencil Is The #1 Selling Mechanical Pencil. The Smooth Writing Lead Does Not Smudge And Erases Cleanly, And The Lead Advances Quickly And Easily! see more...

Gina D.
Bic Mechanical Pencils are one of my all time favorite pencils. I used them all through school and continue to use them now! I will be getting them for my kids when they get older and know how to write!
Megan D.
White House , TN
One of my favorite mechanical pencils. I love the extra precision lead, these pencils are great for having good penmanship. They're very affordable and effective making them one of my very favorites :)
John S.
Timmonsville, SC
Best thing ever! I love these pens. I work in the health care I field at a hospital so having a food pen is a must and this does the Job.
Melba Mariel L.
mi lapiz porta minas favorito, me encanta como este lapiz me acenta lo que escribo y le da vida a mis letras, definitivamente un jenial lapiz portaminas ...
KAREN Z.
Cornelius, NC
I LOVE Bic Mechanical Pencils, I m a teacher and my pupils used them. Very affordable, light and soft to write, very effective!!!
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Does the lead break easily?