BY BIC #30 in Markers

This Bic Mark-It pack offers an array of colors, for any coloring need. Permanent. 8 pack. see more...

Frannie B.
Frannie B.
I was actually surprised to see that Bic had permanent markers in an array of colors now -- my impression was that they had black, blue, and red, and that was it. So when I needed some new colors, I gave these a try. Even though the points aren't as firm as Sharpies, these colors are nice and bright. I enjoyed using them and will probably purchase them again. Good price too. If you need nice long-lasting markers in vivid shades, give the Bic ones a try.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I love having colored permanent markers. For those that love to color code these are awesome. I use them while taking notes so I can easily identify different themes, or in a planner for different types of events or appointments. They are cheap and last forever.
Nathalie E.
Nathalie E.
Great pens with awesome color payoff! They do bleed so be wary of that when coloring or writing on a light surface. Not great on all surfaces but they are awesome for color coding or staying organized!
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Bronx, NY
A lot of times I can't find these for cheaper than Sharpie's and they almost perform like them. They're very pigmented and the shape of them is nice but they bleed a lot.
Kri W.
Kri W.
Who doesn't love a multi pack of sharpie especially when there are multiple colors. I love sharpie and makes projects easier along with little things.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Mcallen, TX
I am a loyal BIC buyer they are very pigmented, they do bleed a little bit but other than that there are no problems
Teresa N.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
I have used these permanent markers in the past. They run a  close second to Sharpie. The colors are vibrant and bright. They last pretty long. I do like the array of colors these pens comes in. I am a list maker and also I like to color code things to make it easier on myself. These pens work great for that.
Lacey L.
Lacey L.
I have mixed feelings about these permanent markers I grabbed them for the variety in colors and because they where the less expensive brand compared to the other permanent marker brands. Over it works well on poster board but does not work on plastic very well
Janelle C.
Janelle C.
I typically prefer Sharpie for my permanemnt marker needs, but these will do the job in the pinch. they aren't as good on some types of materials (if it's shiny plastic) because the markings can be wiped off easily. if you are writing/decorating on standard paper or poster board, these should be fine.
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
These Bic markers come in handy when it comes to color coding things and keeping organization around. They do bleed through paper but overall great product. I usually go for Sharpie but these are great regardless. I believe they are cheaper than Sharpie so that always come in a plus.