BY BIC #71 in Markers

Bic® Mark It® Fine Permanent Maker Assorted.
Long lasting color.
Acid free ink*. see more...

Deedra M.
Garrett, KY
I use these a lot doing #artwork! They are some of my favorite #affordable permanent markers! Hold up great and have a wonderful variety of colors.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
These are a great alternative to the more exspensive Sharpie permanent markers. Nice vibrant colors that have great staying power in an awesome array of colors. Low odor, great for all kinds of projects.
Elise H.
Love Love Love
These markers are amazing especially for someone looking to get a Copic like feel to their art project without shelling out the big bucks for Copic markers. If bleeding is a problem just use a slightly heavier weight paper I've had 0 problems in the past and I use them every day!
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
These markets are great and are definitely comparable to Sharpie brand. They are very pigmented.,i have never had a problem with them drying out. I have tried a lot of permanent markets and These are some of the best. I can usually find them on sale too. I would definitely recommend them.
Beisnel V.
Doral, FL
Es un producto excelente, me encanta, me encanta, se lo recomiendo a todas las chicas para que lo usen, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
Emily B.
Absolutely adore these for my small colour drawings. It has a smooth outcome instead of lines. It seeps through the page but so do most markers. I'm very impressed with this product and use it on a daily basis, not too pricey either. Would recommend.
4/5