BY BIC

BiC® Special Edition® Lighters.
Just for you!
BIC, USA. see more...

• Do you guys like this lighter?7 Answers
  • Is anyone else scared of turning on these types of lighters? I ca...6 Answers
  • Do you love your Bic lighter?22 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Idrialis C.
Doral, FL
These are the very good quality normal Bic Lighters, just with a special design to make the package more beautiful. I don't smoke and I'm not on the need of carrying lighters, but I keep one of these in my car, just in case I need a little bit of light, ones never knows.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Bis to me is the best brand out there. I love the designer lighters too. They have some really cool designs. They do cost a few cents more then the plain colored lighters, but who cares. Bic is the only brand I have used that last a long time and you actually us all the fluid before the lighter dies on you
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
These lighters last a long time they are very affordable. The limited edition ones are very cute. I would definitely purchase these again and would recommend them to anyone in need of a lighter. It is a trusted name.
Stephanie H.
Edmond, OK
Flick your Bic. From the ink pens to the lighters. This is a preferred brand. I definitely prefer a Bic lighter over any other lighters. It is a name I trust, that I am willing to pay a little extra for.
Prism H.
Rialto, CA
Lighters that saved the day. Really enjoyed the easiness of use of this particular lighter. It was very effective and it's survived our time outdoors.I love the design I thought it was really cool and unique. And I will be buying this product again.
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I am a dental student and often have lots of lab work to do in which I always need a lighter handy to light the bunsen burner. These come in handy as they are small and affordable.
Amber P.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
These lighters always come in handy, weather you're a smoker or not. You should always carry a lighter around, I would defiantly recommend BIC lighters because they are very long lasting, cheap, and so many diff rent colors to choose from!! get it!
Erica W.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
BIC is by far the best brand lighter! They never let me down and last longer than other lighters on the market. I am very pleased with the quality. BIC brand puts out and the super creative designs get me every time!
Amanda V.
I really enjoy looking at all the awesome lighter designs there are. They have a little something for everyone. They're convenient and inexpensive. They can be found in the line at pretty much any grocery store.
Caitlyn M.
Sanford, FL
individual little lighters are so much better than the bigger ones. A because they are cheaper and more resourceful. B because they are easy and accessible and everyone can have their own instead of sharing one big one.
Aimee B.
Hubert, NC
What is one of the best designs you've seen on a Bic lighter?
Sydney F.
Toronto, ON
How well do these work?
Katie C.
Am I the only one that collects these bc of the different designs?
Keely B.
Punta Gorda, FL
About how long does one lighter last?
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
Where do you usually buy your Bic Special Edition lighters? Convenient Stores, Grocery Stores, Big Box Stores?