BY BIC

BiC® Special Edition® Lighters.
Just for you!
BIC, USA. see more...

Bonnie L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
BIC makes the best lighters! They are so reliable and last for a long time. I never have an issue getting them to light. They are usually pretty affordable and you can find them almost anywhere! Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Bis to me is the best brand out there. I love the designer lighters too. They have some really cool designs. They do cost a few cents more then the plain colored lighters, but who cares. Bic is the only brand I have used that last a long time and you actually us all the fluid before the lighter dies on you
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula, OH
These lighters last a long time they are very affordable. The limited edition ones are very cute. I would definitely purchase these again and would recommend them to anyone in need of a lighter. It is a trusted name.
Stephanie H.
Edmond, OK
Flick your Bic. From the ink pens to the lighters. This is a preferred brand. I definitely prefer a Bic lighter over any other lighters. It is a name I trust, that I am willing to pay a little extra for.
Prism H.
Rialto, CA
Lighters that saved the day. Really enjoyed the easiness of use of this particular lighter. It was very effective and it's survived our time outdoors.I love the design I thought it was really cool and unique. And I will be buying this product again.
Amber P.
chicago, IL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
These lighters always come in handy, weather you're a smoker or not. You should always carry a lighter around, I would defiantly recommend BIC lighters because they are very long lasting, cheap, and so many diff rent colors to choose from!! get it!
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Miy bonitos encendedores edicion limitada ,estan hermosos ,faciles de utilizar te diran bastante el gas de ellos viene en diseños muy padres que hasta los puedes coleccionar fabulosos y diraderos y muy economicos
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
I only buy Bic brand lighters. They are well known, inexpensive, and trusted. I particularly like this pack because they are all about USA! These small lighters are perfect for lighting birthday cakes and candles. I don't know if I'd attempt to use them for the grill, but for most other everyday uses they are perfect.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
Bic Lighters are the only lighter I buy. They are dependable and although the cost a few cents more than other brands they're worth it and Special Edition series is a nice touch. I have never had one that didn't work so I keep some on hand for power outages, camping trips and to light birthday candles.
Megan M.
South Bend , IN
I don't smoke cigarettes but I do like to have lighters handy for my candles and sometimes to warm up my pencil eyeliners. bic is always my go to lighter. they are easy to use, long lasting, and with the variety of designs I just want to buy them all just to have all the cute ones. my favorite ones this summer were the american strong one and this green based skeletal tattoo looking one.
Aimee B.
Hubert, NC
What is one of the best designs you've seen on a Bic lighter?
Katie C.
Am I the only one that collects these bc of the different designs?
Sydney F.
Toronto , ON
How well do these work?
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
Where do you usually buy your Bic Special Edition lighters? Convenient Stores, Grocery Stores, Big Box Stores?
Keely B.
Punta Gorda, FL
About how long does one lighter last?