BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Tamara E.
Medford, OR
We always use bic. Getting the 5 pack for us just makes sense because we always tend to lose them or they end up in one car or the other. They work well.
Jon P.
New Castle, IN
Bic lighters are definitely the best lighter other than a zippo. Last longer and te Flames don't go out as eat compared to a lot of lighters.
Tyler M.
Bic brand is the ONLY lighter I buy! They last the longest and are always reliable! Plus the have cool designs!
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
Any other lighter out there is not going to last or work like a Bic!  These lighters are always reliable and they are easy to use and cheap to buy!  You can buy them almost anywhere and they last forever!  They are great to keep in your camping tote, in your emergency kit, or just in your car for "just in case" needs!  I love that they also come in a zillion different colors!
Katie C.
Hixson, TN
These are the only lighters i use. They last a long time and they dont break or end up messing up like the cheaper lighters. I keep them hidden in all kinds of places so i always have one when i need it. And i dont even smoke.
Lisa F.
Best lighter ever! Always reliable till the very end, as long as someone doesn't scoff it!! ....I love the designed ones they have. Bic makes them so cool!
Ricky B.
Pretty good lighters and last a long time...have quite a few that i collect...
Kelley D.
Douds, IA
The only lighter I will use. Like the 5 pack so i am never without one. Bic lighters last longer and light easy. They roll easy and are dependable.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
This is my lighter brand of choice. We always use Bic lighters in our house. They are reliable, 5 packs go a long way, they have a variety of colored and designed lighters, and you can easily take the safety off and they never hurt your thumb. I always recommend Bic, you can be sure you're getting a quality product.
Syrie C.
My sisters use these and they last a long time and have pretty designs! Don't smoke!
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.