BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Nicole B.
Bic lighters are the only lighters I will use, they last much longer than other lighters and never break.
Allison T.
Paris, TN
The best, long lasting lighter. You ain't smoking if you aren't packing bic! Comes in pretty patterns too
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Classic lighters! They last a one time! Durable and handy! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Amanda L.
Burnettsville, IN
I love these large packs because it seems like I'm always losing them lol. With these I always have some
Shannon H.
Gardiner, ME
Only lighters we use are nice lighters. Last a good amount of time and come in a variety of great colors.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
This lighters are the best they last longer, not like other that brakes fast this are one of my favorite
Rocio M.
Henderson, NV
Love these especially that different colored lighters. Work the same as all others notging really special
sasha s.
These last a long time and come in many different colors they're cheap and you can use them for anything
Melissa B.
Jasper, GA
I love bic lighters. they have came up with some cool designed also. but they are very durable lighters.
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
Stoner necessity right here! Funny thing is I never buy them, they just appear. Great lighters that last
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.