BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Janet D.
Mission hills, CA
The old school lighters.! I've been using these lighters to light up my candles and they last a long time.
Sabryna B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
When it comes to lighters bic is all I use ever. I've never had a problem and I love the variety in colors
Ashley G.
Love the BIC lighters! I don't use any other brand. Such a good lighter and they come in such fun designs.
Gina A.
BIC is the best! Always, always, always have one of these 5 packs in the junk drawer for whatever reason!!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This is a classic product that we've all seen in the line at the stores. Good price and these last forever
Sarah G.
A bic lighter lights every time until the last do of fluid is gone. these multi packs make great gifts! lol
Evangelina P.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
A classic staple you can use these on multiple things and very inexpensive great quality gets the job done
Raena S.
Eastland
Great lighters they do the job and sold at a great price. My only problem is in always losing lighters lol
Kristen F.
This is my favorite brand of lighters. Never had a problem with them. They even worked after I washed them.
Nicole B.
Bic lighters are the only lighters I will use, they last much longer than other lighters and never break.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.