BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Jordyn L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Bic has always work very well when it comes to a lighter. That and it lasts for a decent amount of time too!!
Alyssa J.
Costa Mesa, CA
Bic is the way To go. Dependable. Long lasting. Fun colors and themes. Easy to store. Easy to use. Thumbs up.
Deana K.
The only lighters I will buy. They seem to last a very long time! I also like the colors & designs available.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia , PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Best lighters. Always. Hands down. Except you always end up losing them before they even consider dying haha
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
Vic lighter are a must to have around the house for emergencies or if you love candles like I do. They last.
Alicia T.
Tanner, AL
Smoker or not, its always good to have a bic lighter.. Goid fire starter and wont blow up like cheaper ones
Sarah G.
A bic lighter lights every time until the last do of fluid is gone. these multi packs make great gifts! lol
Lucero M.
They are great for around the house especially when the lights go out and you use them to light the candles
Madison V.
I get lighters for free but I ONLY use them for my candles. I love candles and these are perf for that ☺🔥💋
Kirstin E.
I love these lighters. They're compact and dependable, I always have one on me when I'm hiking or camping.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.