BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
Always handy and who isn't always loosing one of these duh to lighter thieves or just there own recognizance
Kayelyn p.
Work good I am not a smoker but I use these to light candles and they work great and last a long while for me
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Easy to slip in your pocket and go. i use them for lighting candles around the house since I am not a smoker.
Jordyn L.
Bic has always work very well when it comes to a lighter. That and it lasts for a decent amount of time too!!
Nicole S.
Westernville, NY
Bic lighters are the one ones I use, they're long lasting if you don't lose them and have a lot of cool ones
Jailin A.
This is great because it comes with a few and I'm always losing mine its good to have extras for a good price
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
The best lighters on the market!!! BIC Is a classic brand. I love the designs they put on their lighters too.
Rita A.
Clintwood, VA
BIC lighters have always been the best lighters because they last so much longer than other cheaper lighters.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I always have a pack of these lighters at home... I light candle, grill, and fireplace with these lighters..
Sheryll M.
bronx, NY
Love these five packs! I always misplace my lighters so I get these packs to have some lying around the house
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.