BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
My dad has always stood by this brand. He says the lighter last longer, and he likes how long they last him.
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
Always handy and who isn't always loosing one of these duh to lighter thieves or just there own recognizance
Hannah R.
Lake City, FL
LOVE THESE LIGHTERS. They last a super long time and have such a wide variety of color.
They are my favorite!
Jailin A.
This is great because it comes with a few and I'm always losing mine its good to have extras for a good price
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Very helpful and handy! Easy to store anywhere especially for camping or if your a big smoker like my husband
Sharah  S.
Great to have on hand for lighting candles of all kinds. They do last longer than some of the no name brands.
Elise M.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Bic lights are great. We always keep lighters around in case the power goes out and we need to light candles
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I always have a pack of these lighters at home... I light candle, grill, and fireplace with these lighters..
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
I us these lighters and I like them a lot. They are definitely a household name and often come up missing 😒😂
Kyla A.
Bic is a great company, their lighters last for a long time and yoy can finger them at just about anywhere! !
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.