BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Emi M.
Bic lighters are so handy and very well made. They don't fall apart after the first use and they last forever.
Tyler M.
Bic brand is the ONLY lighter I buy! They last the longest and are always reliable! Plus the have cool designs!
Brandi S.
Livermore, CA
Decent product. Not able to refill but saves your life when you aren't prepared. Found basically in any store.
Kristen M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I buy plenty of these BIC lighters! They last forever and you get 5! One for each of my lighter needing places.
Karen M.
These bic lighters work great. They usually come in a variety of colors and styles. They are also inexpensive.
Amy H.
Corning, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
The longest lasting lighter I've ever purchased and used. I swear by bic when it comes to the lighter I use.
Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA
small and compact so it's almost forsure you will lose them which is convenient that these are sold in a pack
Kyla A.
Bic is a great company, their lighters last for a long time and yoy can finger them at just about anywhere! !
Nikki t.
Gulfport, MS
I always use bic lighters they are cheap and last a good while !! I use it for lighting my grill or fire pit
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I always have a pack of these lighters at home... I light candle, grill, and fireplace with these lighters..
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.