BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Emi M.
Bic lighters are so handy and very well made. They don't fall apart after the first use and they last forever.
Wendy B.
Little Falls, NY
Bic 5 pack is great. Reasonably priced, quality as always from Bic. 1 for everywhere you might need a lighter.
Cris B.
Use these daily. They last much longer than other brands. The colors are pretty and the designs are very cool.
Sarah B.
You can always trust a BIC! I always have one of these lighters in my kitchen at home and in the car on the go.
Kristy W.
I love bic lighters. The last forever and very easy to use. Also has safety on it to so your kids can use them
Nicole M.
Perfect for everyone to keep on them. Great for fires, smoking, or lighting a candle. Inexpensive but amazing.
Tyler M.
Bic brand is the ONLY lighter I buy! They last the longest and are always reliable! Plus the have cool designs!
Jessica W.
Bic lighters are the BEST!! They last forever!! I always get the 5 pack because they always seem to.go missing.
Joanna M.
These last a long time. I love that they come in all kinds of patterns and colors. I think you can refill them.
Danielle H.
My go to lighter. Always seems to work. Love all the fun designs and quotes. I just wish I could design my own.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.