BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Rachel R.
Bic lighters are one of my favorite. They work well and can usually find them in most stores. Love the ones with designs on them, their are some really cute ones. I usually have one or two around the house just in case and one in my purse.
Cassandra Z.
These have always been my go-to lighters for any type of use. Even before I started smoking (a nasty habit, I know), I would carry them around in case someone else needed one. Skip the cheap ones and stick with these.
Kinsey G.
Rochester, NY
These are awesome and super affordable. For some reason I think you have to be over 18 to buy. I'd always use these for lighting candles, and starting fires! Extremely affordable and would recommend to anyone.
Mariah R.
Byron, MN
These work great and they last quite a lot time, I only use them for candles and my incense. I will continue to buy this product and the price really isn't bad for 5 of them because they last a really long time.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
I always use bic lighters for almost everything and I feel like they last so long. Only thing is I feel like I always lose them and I feel like I'm constantly buying them cause I can't find them. But they def get the job done
Angel O.
Thomasville, NC
It's always great to have lighters around the house. These are great because they are inexpensive. They are dependable and last long. Don't buy lighters any cheaper than this, it won't be worth it, and could be dangerous.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula, OH
Great brand name, these last a long time never have any problem lighting them. Will purchase again very satisfied with the quality very affordable and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good lighter
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
You can never go wrong with a nice lighter, I love these things and they come in really cute designs now to, they're definitely and essential item to have and are always at an extremely affordable price.
Lauren B.
Cartersville, GA
Some of the most reliable lighters I've used. They're affordable and last a good while but don't work too well in windy or rainy weather. You'll know when they get to the end because it takes you forever for a flame to actually light. Easy to find just about anywhere with a cashier
Heather M.
Crossett, AR
BIC lighters are my favorite! Use them for many reasons! They always seem to last longer & are way more durable than other brands! Hands Down the best lighter that is out on the market! Great for use while smoking, camping, and odd and ends. I love they come in different colors.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.