BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
stacy C.
Always the choice in my house. always works, last for a long time. we use them for everything you need a lighter for.
Sarita S.
RESEDA, CA
These lighters are the bomb. They work good and last long, except when some idiot pockets my lighter. I hate that.
Laura G.
The only lighters I own are Bic lighters. They work very well and last for a long time. Very reasonable on pricing!
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Bic lighters always last longer than any other lighters everyone knows this :) it's always good to have few on hand
Daphne G.
Very affordable and I always have a lot! The only "con" I have is when lighting a candle! But overall it is amazing
Randa O.
These are the best lighters on the market by far. I have bought cheap lighters and they don't last as long as Bic.
Breanna N.
I like BIC lighters. They really do last long unlike other lighters. They are very inexpensive and work really good
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Great to have on hand in always loosing lighters so this a great buy nice color selection works well very reliable
Sangy R.
Orlando, FL
My boyfriend is a smoker so I picked up a pack of these ship he is never without a lighter. Still have not run out.
Chica B.
Little Rock, AR
These lighters last a long time. They don't break easy like the cheaper ones. They come in handy around the house.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.