BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Jackeline M.
Victorville, CA
Better to buy a pack than to buy a single, more bang for your buck! Plus the variety of patterns and colors is great!
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I use these lighters all the time when i light candles its cheaper than the large lighters and bright enough to find
Jessica C.
Johnston, SC
Bic is the only lighters we will ever buy, they are long lasting and very durable!!! We buy the 5 pack every 3 years.
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Yoi absolutely cannot go wrong with a BIC! I keep a BIC in my 1st aid kit, car, home, theu are handle small lighters!
Autumn T.
These lighters have been around forever. They last quite a long time. I try to keep one in the car and first-aid kit.
Antasia C.
You always need a lighter for something. If it means fixing a string so it doesn't fray worse or frayed shoe lace.
amanda V.
I have the mini compact size lighters. I love it, fits in my pocket, slides in my wallet, and the handbag pockets.
Sarita S.
Reseda, CA
These lighters are the bomb. They work good and last long, except when some idiot pockets my lighter. I hate that.
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Bic lighters always last longer than any other lighters everyone knows this :) it's always good to have few on hand
Katherine Christine K.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Being a survivoalist and all these are important to have around for multiple emergency situations. Affordable pack.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.