BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Kelsey D.
Springfield, VA
my most stolen item ever would have to be a BIC lighter. wish you could refill them but other then that i love them.
Rachel V.
Lighters come and go but a good bic will stick around forever. More is always better than less. They are a must have!
stacy C.
Always the choice in my house. always works, last for a long time. we use them for everything you need a lighter for.
Luso R.
Glendale, CA
This the best kind of lighter besides the fact that its not cheap it dosnt pop and last a long time..i will buy again
Whitney C.
New Market, TN
Love bic lighters they are cheap and work great whether your starting a fire or lighting a cigarette. I only but bic
Lori M.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
The classic lighter is a must have if you are spending anytime camping or outdoors. Easy to carry & always reliable.
Samantha B.
Pembroke, VA
Only lighter I use. I use this for everything also. The best out. Lasts forever. Super affordable and great quality!
Kimberly P.
Fort stewart, GA
Love Bic lighters! they also double as bottle openers when one is not handy. Best lighters you can get for the price.
Brianna M.
I have used this lighters forever. They are long lasting and are a very good price point. I definitely recommend them
Guy G.
Brooklyn, NY
Always support bic..best lighters on this planet we call Earth. Wind proof to an extent but good quality for a buck.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.