BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Mea P.
The only lighters I buy. I prefer these lighters bc they last longer more durable and you can get them for a great price
Elizabeth R.
Williamstown, NY
Works great but be careful in rain makes it very hard to light.
Easy to use and have a kid safety which I'm not a fan of
Kristen S.
Bic is the best lighter producer out there. It is a little bit more money than the "off brand", but it lasts much longer.
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
BIC lighters are the best lighters! I love these ! They are very affordable and come in all kinds of colors and designs!
Rosalie S.
Bic lighters are so reliable iv always got one on me if not in my hand. just wish people would stop taking my cool ones!
Jessica R.
You can never have too many lighters.. This pack makes it easy to keep in stock.. Since they always tend to go missing.,
Tattii P.
This packet is amazing. I have candles and I like to lit my eye pencils a bit before using them and this come very handy
Angee K.
Elsberry, MO
These are the best lighters out on the market they have never let me down they come in a lot of different colors designs
Sarah R.
This is of course a classic favorite with lighters. No one really strays away from them, whether you're a smoker or not.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
Never can go wrong with BIC. Their lighters are great and last a while. They're cheap for bulk too which is really nice.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.