BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Angee K.
Elsberry, MO
These are the best lighters out on the market they have never let me down they come in a lot of different colors designs
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
Never can go wrong with BIC. Their lighters are great and last a while. They're cheap for bulk too which is really nice.
Bengali G.
These five pack BIC Classics lighter are great and they go a long while. Not to mention that they come in awesome colors!
Jessica R.
You can never have too many lighters.. This pack makes it easy to keep in stock.. Since they always tend to go missing.,
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
BIC lighters are the best lighters! I love these ! They are very affordable and come in all kinds of colors and designs!
Melissa T.
Kent, WA
I buy this a lot its a great pack. I put one in my car purse and other places so I can find one easily if I have so many.
Stacy M.
Dundalk, MD
I only buy Bic lighters! They last longer and are very durable! A must buy. If you haven't tried this brand you should!!
Thu V.
Bic Lighters is always the best compared to other brands lighter. It last for a very long time and it's easy to use too.
Sarah B.
La mesa, CA
Just bought some of these before a camping trip, used them to light my Coleman stove, start a fire, and to burn one down!
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
This is a go to brand for lighters lol and the classes are great I don't smoke but I us them to light candles In My house
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.