BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Aimee W.
My favorite brand of lighters! Easy to use and last a long time compared to similar products. Also a brand I love and trust!
Samantha T.
We use these at work and it's the only brand we will buy. They last the longest and are easy to spot with the vibrant colors.
Mariana M.
New Brunswick, NJ
These are probably the most quality lighters. They work very well and they are not cheaply made so they won't break easily
Luana F.
Wayne, PA
They goes forever! If don't lose those, you can use almost forever ahaha. But I love. Easy to use and bring in your pocket.
Carly W.
Sabin , MN
Love Bics! The designs are great, and really digging the new colored ones that are wrapped in plastic, no more white ones!
KC F.
My roommates and I always misplace lighters so we started getting the five pack so we'll have one around where ever we are
Abbey M.
Greenville, WI
These are cheap. These are everywhere. They work great and last a long time. You can't go wrong with these cheapo lighters.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I think this is definitely a better deal then just buying one of my opinion, any bundle deal is better than just buying one
Autumn G.
Throop, PA
I always use BIC lighters. They are reliable and made well. They often have funny pictures or sayings, and are easy to use.
Jessica P.
I have BIC lighters scattered all over my house. I'm constantly buying BICS if I can't find a lighter that I already have.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.