BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
I buy these packs all the time! they're not too expensive- a lot cheaper than buying individual lighters.. they last a while too
Brittany N.
Bic lighters are the best lighters to have! First, they are small enough to fit any and everywhere! Also, they are inexpensive!
Lana C.
Devine, TX
Bic lighters are always there to help when you need to light something. Easy to carry and always works when you need them too.
Kasey C.
Last for a long time and great that it comes 5 pack for those of u that always has that one friend that pockets ur lighters lol
Nicky M.
El Paso
Inexpensive and you can easily buy them anywhere. They really do last a for a long time which means I don't have to keep buying
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
Easily the most durable and long lasting lighter I have used. I love these. I have one next to almost every candle in my house!
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
BIC would be the brand I choose for my lighting needs. They have fun colors and cool themes! I am satisfied with this product!
Kaitlyn R.
These are very handy to have around. Thankful that they come in large packages, because single lighters do not last that long.
January G.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I trust this brand of lighter. I've never had one malfunction or fall apart on me. I like the different designs they have too.
traci r.
Las Vegas, NV
Only lighter we use. My husband uses them to smioke. And i use them for candles. I love the different patterns they have also
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.