BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Yareimy G.
I love these lighters I buy them in packs because I'm forever loosing them but they last a long time
I usually get them at Walmart
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
My go to brand for lighters! They are affordable and cute I typically keep these around my house for lighting candles and whatnot
Lindsay J.
BIC has always made good lighters. Rarely have trouble out of them like some lighters can get stuck or won't work after a while.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
I've never had a BIC lighter that didn't work. They are affordable and you must have several on hand if you love candles like me!
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
Bic have really good lighter I like all the designed they have to choose from there pretty cheap I would recommend them to anyone
Karrie H.
Canton, IL
No camping trip is complete without a handy dandy lighter! Always been my go to for lighters and they are available everywhere!!
Kaitlyn R.
These are very handy to have around. Thankful that they come in large packages, because single lighters do not last that long.
Raegan H.
I always buy these in packs cause it's cheaper per unit. They last a pretty long time and I can always find neat designed ones
Megan N.
Kingston, PA
Bic lighters last forever and always come in cute designs that way when my friends borrow them I can catch them red handed haha
Lana C.
Devine, TX
Bic lighters are always there to help when you need to light something. Easy to carry and always works when you need them too.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.