BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Nicole M.
Toledo, OR
I have been using bic lighters for almost 20 years and they are the only lighter I recommend it's just to bad everyone steals them
Martin R.
Downtown Los Angeles
Oh the got to have of lighters .. I mean they work great and never fail me .. not perfect under light wind but eh they are awesome
Steffani T.
Austin
I love these lighters and I love how theyre always coming out with different sleeves. My favorite lighters of all time. Seriously.
Mary A.
College Station, TX
Every smoker has a million of these all over the place. Best cheap lighters. Now that I'm not a smoker I use them for other things
Amanda H.
Carrollton
We keep these around for lighting candles and the grill and whatever else we need. They last for a while and they are super cheap.
Madeline R.
I love this brand of lighters! I use them all the time to light my candles and they seem to last a lot longer than other lighters.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
BIC lighters are always great for so many purposes. I mostly use mine for candle lighting. They are very adorable and easy to find
Coraima C.
These are always my go to lighters when I need to light something up. Small candles, big candles, and tea light candles. Everything
Erin K.
Thornville, OH
My favorite brand of lighters! They work consistently, last quite a while, are relatively inexpensive, and come in multiple colors.
Louisa S.
This brand is just everywhere! So many color options to choose from and for the price they work pretty great. Great buy definitely.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.