BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
BIC lighters are always great for so many purposes. I mostly use mine for candle lighting. They are very adorable and easy to find
Haley A.
St Johnsville , NY
I always buy this brand when I'm in need of lighters. They last forever and they're inexpensive so if you lose it, not a big deal.
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
These work great, we enjoy many bonfires this time of year with family and friends and these work great even if their is a breeze!
Erin K.
Thornville, OH
My favorite brand of lighters! They work consistently, last quite a while, are relatively inexpensive, and come in multiple colors.
christine f.
Des Moines, WA
Best lighter ever not made cheeply like others ive dropped them in water even ran threw the washer and it still works like a champ
Martin R.
Downtown Los Angeles
Oh the got to have of lighters .. I mean they work great and never fail me .. not perfect under light wind but eh they are awesome
Steffani T.
Austin
I love these lighters and I love how theyre always coming out with different sleeves. My favorite lighters of all time. Seriously.
Mary A.
College Station, TX
Every smoker has a million of these all over the place. Best cheap lighters. Now that I'm not a smoker I use them for other things
Amanda H.
Carrollton
We keep these around for lighting candles and the grill and whatever else we need. They last for a while and they are super cheap.
Madeline R.
I love this brand of lighters! I use them all the time to light my candles and they seem to last a lot longer than other lighters.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.