BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Brittany S.
They're affordable and they get the job done! I don't really use lighters for much except to light candles, but I really like these.
Laura W.
Rocky Mount
These work great and are very convenient. We don't smoke but use these for camping trips. They are easy to use and don't take up room
melissa c.
Bic lighters last long and this five pack is great for those who lose them quick. They are also cheap for being as good as they are.
Brandie R.
I adore these lighters. they are always long lasting but my hubby is always losing them. such cute designs and pretty colors as well
Tiffany F.
Conneautville, PA
Great lighters. Good quality and always well priced. Can be found almost anywhere. I've always purchased them at Walmart and target.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Always good to keep these handy! You never know when you'll need them and unlike the cheap lighters, these always work great for me.
These lighters definitely come in handy if you're in an emergency because they are small and travel size not to mention easy to use.
Chelsea H.
Panama City, FL
Yessss! Old reliable! How can you not love bics? They never fail and always up to par! Ask anyone really they'll never let you down!
Maria N.
Big lighters are great, granted I lose mine all of the time but that's not Bic's fault! They are great quality and they last forever!
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
These are my favorite lighters to buy to have around the house for many uses. We normally get them at Target for approximately $4.99
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.