BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Christina W.
This is how I perfer to buy my bic lighters. Bic has the best quality but they get lost so easily that a multipack is very convenient.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
Cheap lighters! normally they cost 2 bucks each at a smoke shop, but now you get 5 for like $8, quick prime delivery, and a great buy!
A B.
Los Angeles
Best quality lighters that last a long time. Durable and don’t break like other lighters do. Comes in value packs that are affordable.
Nicole D.
Bic lighters do not break on me like the cheaper lighters do. They are found at all stores and gas stations. My goto lighter for sure.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
Really great to light up anything or start any fire perfect to turn on birthday candles there really small and compact to carry around
Jennifer M.
Canton, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
WE have these lighters all over the place. They are long lasting, has a high flame, and very affordable. You can find these everywhere.
Margaret A.
Fullerton, CA
I an always mooring my lighter so what's better then a pack of 5. I keep one in purse car and house and save other 2 till I loose one.
Danyelle R.
Surprise , AZ
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Lighters are always good to have on you. I like the packs just in case you lose one you already have more! They're great for anything.
Carina S.
Syracuse, NY
I always have regular lighters on hand just in case they are ever needed. Great for camping. Love the multipack, helps save some money.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Bics never go bad. They function through everything. 5 packs are great because you get 4 tries to not lose them in your buddy's couch.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.