BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
Super adorable and great quality. You can pick these up almost anywhere! They're great for the outdoors, or just lighting candles inside.
Dee J.
I buy these all the time I cook and grill a lot so o always have lighters in my tools and they tend to get lost so its good to have extra
Kayla M.
Pacolet, SC
Bic lighters are the best! So many uses for them & they come in some of the cutest designs along with an array of colors to choose from!
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
BIC lighters are my go- to for lighters. They are super long lasting , safe and inexpensive. Easy to find too, they sell them everywhere.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Bic lighters are the best brand lighters I ever buy! 5 pack are very handy and they come in different colors and patterns which I prefer!
Katia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
These seriously last me a long time. I like to keep one close by around the house (of course out of reach from kids) Bang for your buck!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I always keep lighters in hand for candles, fires and anything else I may need one for! I like how these are child safe and long lasting.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
It is all I use when at home they are very long lasting and can fit in pocket. Need a light buy bic. BIC Lighters Classic - 5 CT
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
These last forever always have one on me , good for camping , lighting candles and been using bic for many years recommended to everyone
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this 5-pack, and aim to buy these monthly from Wal-mart. they always last a long time for as often as i use them. a trusted brand.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.