BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
GLENDA M.
I cannot live life without my Big I need it almost allday I live all their sizes all their color and decorations and it last for along time
Kathleen Z.
Burnsville, MN
Love BIC lighters and always will! Weather pocket sized or ones for the grill always go out and grab a pack before any camping trip I take!
Tina C.
Layton, UT
Bic is the best, never fails you, has longer life and fits perfect in your hand and pocket, I like buying the 5 pack as its more affordable
Zulma P.
I love this lights have tried other brands but there's nothing better than Bic lighters I use this lighters alot to light up my candles 🕯️
China B.
Griffin, GA
These are so handy and price affordable. I use them to light my tiki torches and candles out side. They're very convenient and reliable.
Sarah T.
Santa Maria, CA
These little guys are awesome. They always work so well, if they get wet they dry out super quick. They are durable and very affordable.
Annabel I.
Garden Grove , CA
Grabbed a pack at Walmart and it comes in handy. A bit cheaper than buying them single. And bic has the best quality and last pretty long
Amanda P.
Riner, VA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I always use Bic lighters. They last so much longer than others and they always light. They come in solid colors or have designs on them.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Bic lighters are awesome! We use them to start the bonfires and to get the pit going. They last a while and come in all kinds of designs.
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
Super adorable and great quality. You can pick these up almost anywhere! They're great for the outdoors, or just lighting candles inside.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.