BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Christal B.
Covington , GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
BIC is the best lighter brand. long lasting and very durable. A home should always have at least one of these tucked away in case of emergency
Michele L.
My favorite brand of lighters. I always have these on hand. They light the first time every time and last a lot longer than comparative brands.
Tamesha R.
Atlanta, GA
Bic have the best lighters they last longer and for some reason these are the lighters that you only see once because someone always takes them
nytasha s.
Coal township , PA
I have an odd obsession with BIC lighters. They are dependable and even stay alive after being in water! I love all of the colors you can get!
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Love these, especially when I used to smoke it would always get misplaced or someone would always take mine so it was nice to have a 5 pack lol
Ashley N.
I constantly lose octets, so having 5 of what I consider, the best lighters, is amazing. I have to aquire more than one or I'll just lose them.
Joan L.
Bic lighters are the Best on the market . There isn't a lighter that is as easy to use as a Bic . They are child proof with there metal guard .
Cynthia H.
Chester, NJ
I think everyone uses bic lighters right? can also be a way to strike up a conversation with a stranger in a "fringe of society" kind of way
Victoria S.
MILPITAS, CA
These things are great and last forever. They're great for camping and can even get run over and still work! Good price for a great product.
Melissa S.
Toledo, OH
Hands down the best lighters around. Only thing they don't have is the switch to change the flame level. Will never buy another brand again!
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.