BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Ashley M.
Best lighters to buy for camping or for candle lighting. Great price which means if you lose them it's not a huge loss, you can just buy more!
Christal B.
Covington , GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
BIC is the best lighter brand. long lasting and very durable. A home should always have at least one of these tucked away in case of emergency
Esther C.
Blythe, CA
Love bic lighters! They always come in handy & last the longest! Not really expensive & can practically find them at any gas station or store.
Michele L.
My favorite brand of lighters. I always have these on hand. They light the first time every time and last a lot longer than comparative brands.
Janie G.
Rio Hondo , TX
They come in super handy especially during Fourth of July and New Years. One can carry in pocket or purse. I can find them at my local stores.
Marisela S.
San Antonio, TX
Bic lighters last longer than the inexpensive ones. if you buy then in their 5c you will save in the long run. I highly recommend this product.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
I enjoy box lighters. They're affordable they come with different colors and designs. They're mostly effective. I've never had a bad experience
Amalia G.
Riverview, Fl
These are GO to lighters for me and my family last so much longer than the ones with pictures or weird shaped they also sell at the gas station
Kathryn W.
My go-to lighter brand! I always have a pack of these around my house and in the kitchen (to light my gas stove). I'll never go without my Bic!
Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA
I love BIC lighters. Compared to other brands they are a lot more durable and last a lot longer. For the price you definitely can't beat them!
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.