BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Christina L.
Decatur, AL
The only brand I'll use! Very reliable & they have cute designs. It would be neat if you could design your own & order different amounts. I don't believe they are too expensive depending where you are.
Amanda W.
Love bic lighters more than any other brand. They last longer and don't die in cold weather. It's amazing how many different colors and patterns there are too. There really is something for everybody!
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
You really can't go wrong with this brand. It's dependable and comes in a ton of colors and designs. If you take relatively good care of your lighters, they'll last a while, and they're definitely priced well. I don't think I'll ever buy another brand.
Janette H.
Kearney, NE
My family and I always use BIC lighters, they seem to last longer. They are really durable and last longer than most lighters. On top of that they are really affordable, I recommend these to anybody who is in need of a lighter that will last long .
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
There are a lot of lighters on the market, a bunch are cheaper then BIC. But you get what you pay for. I have used many types but Bic is the only one I have used that actually last. Some of the cheap ones work a couple of times but very rarely do you get to use all the fluid before they just won't light any more. I have never had a problem with Bic.
Ruth R.
Vista, CA
BIC is a classic brand in my home for lighters. I don't smoke, but these are used to light my candles and to keep my finger tips warm when I'm walking my dog about in the chilly nights. Yes, hand warmers exist, but this is a multipurpose tool, people! Life hacks
Kimberly B.
Great product very long lasting comes in different sizes and easy to use you can purchase right about anywhere and keep right about anywhere I like to purchase the smaller sizes just because it's more convenient but they are both right about the same
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
I am a huge candle and bonfire person! So I always have these laying around the house! They are super affordable and effective. They never disappoint until they run out. But of course they quite some time! I would recommend these BIC Lighters.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
I always seem to buy lighters and lose them. That's would be the only con on my part. Otherwise, it's good to have some laying around. You never know when you will need one. If I got a dollar for every time someone stole my lighters though ...
Susan G.
Wyoming , MI
Bic it the top brand lighter to buy. They are affordable and the best part is they work a very long time. It's a very effective lighter you can count on. The multi pack is wonderful because you won't need to buy any lighters for a very long time.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.