BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
I love these lighters...easy to use and great to several because if your anything like me I'm always losing them I highly recommend these lighters...
dana k.
Nazareth, PA
Absolutely love Bic lighters! My current Bic has been going strong for about 2-3 months now! I've even had them get wet before and they still work!!
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
I always get Bic lighters for my husband. They last him a really long time. He also tends to loose them. It helps that Bic lighters are inexpensive.
Crystal A.
These lighters seem to last forever but always get lost in the void. There are some really groovy designs out these days so it makes it more playful.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
They're the classic lighter that are great to have around but I personally prefer the half size ones, especially for how infrequently I use lighters
kayla h.
Lake Isabella, CA
Truly a great brand and product! Love this! Very versatile and great quality!! Love the different designs and colors as well as the different sizes!
genesis F.
Bic lighters are one of my favorite lighter brands. They're also my favorite pen brand. But these lighters last so long. And are so nicely designed.
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
If your out camping or just out door lighters is a must .. You never know when a lighter will com in handy to start the grill or a fire to keep warm.
Chel-c V.
Great for camping. Good flame, easy to use even with the child lock(which does work] Bic is definitely favorite brand for lighters. Also great deal!
Emily W.
Lancaster, PA
Whether it's a hand held, or a candle lighter BIC is always my number 1 go to in lighters. Very much trust this brand as the most bang for your buck.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.