BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Mea C.
Eau Claire, WI
They last a good long time and come in different colors/schemes. They are also very affordable and easy to find. They are the only ones I use nowadays.
Jamie D.
I love bic lighters and i am a smoker and these are the only lighters I use....i have tried many other types and brand's but I go back to trusty bic!!!
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Everyone has a Bic lighter! If u don't ur crazy! We use them when we are camping or at home! They are cheap and affordable! Awesome designs and colors!
Sam C.
A good lighter brand, and the only one I buy. Inexpensive, works well, lasts a good amount of time - all the things I look for when buying my lighters.
chelsea n.
Love BIC! Last forever, easily found even at dollar stores, and they have a safety on them if kids are around that still allow them to function easily!
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
A bic is always a must have lighter with you at all times. They really do have some really cute designs and one of my faves is the pickle design!!! ☺️
Emily W.
Lancaster, PA
Whether it's a hand held, or a candle lighter BIC is always my number 1 go to in lighters. Very much trust this brand as the most bang for your buck.
Steffi M.
Elk Grove, CA
These lighters are great and even when they're in a pack just in case you lose one when you take one out. You can buy it any where and they are cheap
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
I always get Bic lighters for my husband. They last him a really long time. He also tends to loose them. It helps that Bic lighters are inexpensive.
kayla h.
Lake Isabella, CA
Truly a great brand and product! Love this! Very versatile and great quality!! Love the different designs and colors as well as the different sizes!
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.