BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Jamie D.
I love bic lighters and i am a smoker and these are the only lighters I use....i have tried many other types and brand's but I go back to trusty bic!!!
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This is a good product it's a lighter bic is the best brand you can usually get them in a pack or in single they seem to last longer then other brands
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I like the basic BIC lighter the most. They are safe to use, cute and convenient. I am a candle lover so keeping these in a safe spot is necessary!
Hannah W.
Boonsboro, MD
I always use bic lighters because I haven't found a lighter that last longer, yet! I love all the fun designs and colors they are available in as well!
Christina G.
Osmond
The one brand that has always been reliable. I use these at home, camping trips and they work wonders. I love the different sizes available and colors.
harlot e.
St Petersburg, FL
Literally the ONLY lighter I've used in the last 10 years! Lasts for so long and guaranteed to light time and again. How can you use any other lighter.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
BIC never lets me down! When i was a smoker, these babes lasted forever and even in the cold! They make really fun designs and are very easy to light!
Jennifer B.
Las Vegas, NV
From all lighters we've tired bic is the best. They last long and they are durable. I like how they come in big packs and almost every store has them.
Ariel W.
Apple Valley, CA
You can always count on Bic lighters! I have an endless amount of them cause the adorable colors and designs. From rainbows to bands Bic has them all!
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
A bic is always a must have lighter with you at all times. They really do have some really cute designs and one of my faves is the pickle design!!! ☺️
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.