BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Darian W.
Lynn Haven, FL
Bic are just the classic lighters of America, I love all the different designs they make when I was a smoker I collected them, definitely my go to lighter
swati s.
Bellevue , WA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
These became my favorite replacement to match boxes in my temple for lighting up diya in daily morning prayers as these come very handy and do last longer.
Brittany O.
Lynchburg, Ohio, OH
Fantastic brand, it is all we buy , have one in the purse, the house and outside for the grill.. love them and never used a cheaper brand since buying bic
Melanie P.
Alcalde, NM
Although I don't use lighters quite that often I personally thing BIC lighter are the best out there. You can go wrong with them and there always reliable.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
My favorite lighter. They come in many different designs now so you can definitely find one that suits your style. I always have one or two of these handy.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Super reliable, very long lasting and for the price - great quality. I'd say that the larger and smaller
Ones last super long and don't break at all much.
Krystalynn P.
Lubbock, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
These lighters are a great choice! Your can find them almost literally in any store nation wide. They last a long time. Definitely worth the money didn't!
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
BICs are the way to go, except RED of course. I only use this brand of lighters, however i have had too many people tell me the red ones bring bad luck.
Oscar C.
Davie, FL
If you love to smoke (aka not me) or use it for bday candle them or candle even others use them this is for you everyone have a emergency one in a while.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Awesome lighters. Cheap enough that I don't feel bad whenever I lose them, but sturdy enough to get the job done and not break like the generic versions.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.