BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
Athena S.
Bedford, VA
I have been using Bic lighters for years because they last the longest! They even hold up in the washer and dryer when you forget to take them out of your pocket!
Stacia B.
Franklin, NC
This is probably the most useful and also most stolen item ever invented. I keep a pocketful of Bic lighters with me when I go into the wilderness. Forever useful!
Emily S.
Louisa, KY
Having a lighter is always very handy. Even if you aren't a smoker, it is a good idea to have a lighter in case of an emergency. BIC has always been my go to choice for a lighter. They are very affordable, and child proof also
Jenny Z.
New Paltz , NY
best brand of lighters and always cheap! I always manage to lose them so the five pack really comes in handy so I don't have to make another trip to the store. only thing I would change is the safety on the lighter. it makes it harder to flick it on so I always end up removing it.
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
The BIC lighters last longer than most other brands out there. They are pretty inexpensive, especially for a pack of 5. I like buying them separate though and choosing the different designs they have.
Geralyn S.
Great classic lighter, nothing fancy. Gets the job done... plain and simple. Reliable too. Cheap and easy to find at almost any store or gas station. I don't have to but them too often because they last for me. Recommend
Luciana P.

BIC is one of the best and cheapest lighters. Besides finding for purchase with ease, it is a lighter that has good durability and is great for everything.
nowall n.
Fort Lee, NJ
The I love using this product, i always use it when i am bored I recommend you guys to buy it , it is very effective and not disappointing , its very affordable i really love it and recommend you go and buy it
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
These are the most dependable lighters ever! They're cheap and definitely last longer than other brands. All of the colors and designs are fun and always work well.
Sara S.
Philadelphia, PA
I always use these! They last really long and are super durable. Definitely a must have! I highly recommend them to anyone. Super affordable and you can purchase these at any local retailer! This brand is everywhere and they come in a variety of color options!
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where is the most affordable place to purchase this?
Bobbie C.
Ely, NV
Can these be bought anywhere?
Crystal G.
Shafter, CA
Can you light b-day candles ?
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Anyone know where you can purchase cheap BIC LIGHTERS? so expensive here?
Anneta D.