BY BIC

BIC® Classic® Lighters.
Up to 2x twice the lights. Vs. the next leading brand*. see more...

• "They are inexpensive, easily found anywhere and work great. " in 2 reviews
ALICIA B.
Johnstown, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
The five count pack is the best value hands down. You really get more bang for your buck. Bic Lighters are perfect to fit in your pocket or purse. I really like how easy it is to use the lighters. The colors are great and easy to find your lighters. I would recommend bic lighters.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Love these, they are very affordable but also durable and not cheap looking for feeking. I love buying the packs like these just for around the house when I need to light a candle or anything. It's super convenient to buy them in a pack than to buy them one by one, plus it's cheaper to do so!
Cindy H.
These lighters are so handy for many different things. I like to use them in place of matches (I've never been a fan of matches). One pac of BIC lighters will last you for a long time, much longer than any other brand I think! I'd definitely recommend to anyone in need of lighting anything!
Katie U.
Dayton, OH
These are seriously the only lighters I will buy. They last forever and they come in a variety of cute covers. Why buy the cheap ones that quit In no time. Buy these and get more spark for your buck. They are also very easy to use and related inexpensive.
Taylor B.
Middletown, NY
Love Bic lighters, they're inexpensive and durable and if I lose it I don't feel bad. I always keep one in my bag in case someone else needs it, I don't keep them for myself, I never want to be in a situation where someone asks and I say no, you never know how people can react!
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I only buy these lighters; they are by far the superior lighter compared to any others. They last for what seems like forever and come in a variety of different colors, patterns and designs. They are affordable lighters that I purchase often and definitely recommend to others.
Heather D.
These 5 packs have always been the best deal anywhere I can find them. I no longer smoke but this is a better deal than buying them individually and good to have around for things like lighting the burner on the stove when its stubborn or getting rid of a hanging thread on clothing. buying in bulk will always give a better deal and this way in case you lose one you'll have a spare around.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
I love BIC lighters. They are good for starting fires, lighting candles, and much more. They are durable but not waterproof. They are easy enough to light but not so easy that a child could do it easily. They can be purchased at gas stations, grocery stores, and convenient stores.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
BIC lighters can be found all around our house and none of us smoke! LOL We primarily have these for when our big lighter stick goes out. For candles, for when we go camping, for when the gas stove hasn't worked etc. They can be found anywhere from a gas station to a grocery store and are never more than $1.50 each. Go get yourself one, you never know when you may need one.
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
BIC lighters will never let you down. I have held onto some of these for months and months. They are not that expensive, and they are worth the amount of time they last, unless you constantly lose them, or get them stolen by friends, which is just as common.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
The product most of everyone has one or had one in there life lol
Karter C.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Has anyone ever had a bic lighter crack if you leave it in the same sun? It still works but it's super scary
Quincy L.
Duncan, SC
Which different sizes are manufactured?
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
My teens didn't know how to use a bic lighter well at least I know they aren't smoking anything. Lol
Rebecca B.
hartford, CT
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Is it true the white ones are bad luck 😱